• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mv9qheY.jpg

yall stay stanning the ones who hurt you over and over like valve and nintendo lmao

what next? "wow I can't believe squareenix let me down... unbelievable...."

get into companies that treat their consumers with RESPECT, like icons Riot Games

also download Neko Atsume today, also download Speedrunners

Hylian7

yall stay stanning the ones who hurt you over and over like valve and nintendo lmao

what next? "wow I can't believe squareenix let me down... unbelievable...."

get into companies that treat their consumers with RESPECT, like icons Riot Games

also download Neko Atsume today, also download Speedrunners

Square Enix let me down plenty of times already. That TWEWY countdown was the last straw, and then cancelling the sequel that was probably in development.

i had a great time with sticker star, loved the fact levels had the secrets like the platformer would.

the fucking tears I read in the official thread, some idiot couldn't work out how to defeat the Pokey boss. Even though he's made up of roundness. And he was in a baseball stadium. And you find a baseball bat in the level.

Go play Thousand Year door you utter cock frogs.

gai_shain

Turns out hero with the highest last hit in the compendium predictions is all last hits that hero gets in every game he plays added up instead of an average. welp

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Turns out hero with the highest last hit in the compendium predictions is all last hits that hero gets in every game he plays added up instead of an average. welp

ERRYBODY FUCKED

gai_shain

ERRYBODY FUCKED

yeah I was quite shocked when I saw natures prophet first with 5.7k last hits and had to take a double check if I had the right prediction open.

On the team section team with highest avg length it lists newbee.young as first and leviation as second.

nice predictions valve
dac15_blush.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom