• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I was quite shocked when I saw natures prophet first with 5.7k last hits and had to take a double check if I had the right prediction open.

On the team section team with highest avg length it lists newbee.young as first and leviation as second.

nice predictions valve
dac15_blush.gif

The Shanghai Shitshow lives on!

pompidu

We lost while having mega creeps for 25mins. None of the carries wanted to buy orchid. So ember and techies had free reign to do whatever. Reminded them to buy orchid, 20min in, 40 min in, 60 min in. Ridiculous.

Really don't even know what to say at this point.

We lost while having mega creeps for 25mins. None of the carries wanted to buy orchid. So ember and techies had free reign to do whatever. Reminded them to buy orchid, 20min in, 40 min in, 60 min in. Ridiculous.

Really don't even know what to say at this point.

Welcome to the club...losing with megacreeps is like the ultimate disappointment.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Played Beastmaster in an all random game and holy crap, I was super far behind but just getting necro 3 meant I could solo kill all but the pl on the enemy team. Felt so good deleting Outworld Devourer. Felt fine scouting with the hawk, just gotta work on not feeding boars to anyone.

manfestival

I would totally give that chinese girl in the red the business today. She sure do look nice today and by business. I mean give her a healing salve

manfestival

Fun fact, I always wondered what it was like when watching the other events when they interview the players and what those from like the russian streams or other language streams work when their player needs a translator and they speak "your" language. Now I know that feel of having no clue whats being said but what the player is actually saying!

Nice to see Liquid playing well, even if both of those MVP drafts were kinda clowny. I hope MVP makes a comeback, I really liked their games on the first day.

DrPizza

Banned
Why the fuck did Envy jump down off the cliff?

That's two fucking stupid plays. And now with a rapier on Sven they could lose this game that they should have won.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm starting to think that Puppey might actually be the best living Dota 2 player. The fact that his teams have been able to win games with some of the weight he has carried. Envy is like a whorling vortex of suck on any team he plays for and yet somehow Secret can win games. It's mesmerizing.

Puppey should kick EE and pick up Xbox I think they might have a legitimate shot at going undefeated at TI.

I'm starting to think that Puppey might actually be the best living Dota 2 player. The fact that his teams have been able to win games with some of the weight he has carried. Envy is like a whorling vortex of suck on any team he plays for and yet somehow Secret can win games. It's mesmerizing.

Puppey should kick EE and pick up Xbox I think they might have a legitimate shot at going undefeated at TI.

Is RTZ a better carry than EE?

Significantly better?

I swear Sven nerfs are gonna ruin Dota for me. He's been my favourite carry for 1.5 years straight and I'm afraid he's gonne get nerfed below his previous not-OP state. Hopefully he just gets the Windrunner treatment. That was one of the best and sensible nerfs by Icefrog lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom