• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've hugged before and I'll do it again!

show me the receipts

best hugs are naked hugs and i doubt you naked hug'd anuxi

out of order!

DV the guy at school always asking for hugs confirmed?

;_;

das dv irl :

freehug.jpg

free hugs ;_;7

what a hero

the fact that people are hyped for a potential 10 years old game releasing on VC even though they've all played a pirate rom hack of it years ago rolf

Russ T

Banned
i once hugged a guy and accidentally kneed him in the balls cause we'd gone into the hug at a weird angle

who wants to hug me i love hugs!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't hug anybody. I'm distant and unloving. This isn't just a facade guys.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i wish i could have more hugs, like, probably the worst thing about being single is that you get fewer hugs

that and blowjobs

Wok

Old news? Chinese fans apparently abandon the Major.

csQPjYy.png

because the fact that China delegated the Major to incompetent players is impossible to believe, it must be because China couldn't find a competent pro team in a country with a billion people and the second largest economy in the world.

/end of sarcasm

Good luck to Valve to try to implant Dota 2 in China.

kvk1

because the fact that China delegated the Major to incompetent players is impossible to believe, it must be because China couldn't find a competent pro team in a country with a billion people and the second largest economy in the world.

/end of sarcasm

Good luck to Valve to try to implant Dota 2 in China.

I bet this post was a grand slam in your head.

Chris R

Great sale on Steam Square... where the fuck is FFIX you bastards.

Better I guess since I'm gonna be watching the rest of the Major this weekend, but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom