• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

inkls

at least we can all agree mass effect has a better story than anything star wars has ever shat out

"we made an AI to prevent AI's from destroying organics, so the solution it came out with was to wipe out organics"

SeemsGood.png

Gurrry

Just played with the worst fucking dude in the world. He was being annoying the whole game, then came to my lane and used his IO to TP me to the enemy base like 2-3 times.

Why cant these people go away for fucking ever. And im sure my report wont do shit.

Sibylus

Banned
Most genre-fiction stripped of genre conventions is simply disposable fiction, tbh (ie more about neat genre stuff than about people).

Just played with the worst fucking dude in the world. He was being annoying the whole game, then came to my lane and used his IO to TP me to the enemy base like 2-3 times.

Why cant these people go away for fucking ever. And im sure my report wont do shit.
Disable ally help to prevent that

I always leave ally help on because getting nightmared by your bane buddy is always a good time :D

also when kotl teleports you to him as he's surrounded by team :D

you know what's even more epic ? warding your own jungle camps
I read it on le reddit and it was so epic omg it's so clever when you have a jungler and you know you lost so just to be fun you do that

Twookie

Well they weren't last night. Trees just standing in empty camps at the :00 mark making me cry :(

You have to make the guy playing NP tick the checkbox that says "unit control" besides your character portrait on the help tab, then you can move his treants at your leisure.

it's about as close you can get to "ally help" a treant

You can't control treants if furion doesn't allow you to
Ally help only disables some spells that allies can cast on you (tether, astral prison, disruption, ...)

Nah because watching pros play pubs is fucking boring (e : or pubstars/personalities, don't care)
Competitive games are fun, production was so bad I was laughing about it at least. Shameful but fun, and the games were mostly good.

Chris R

You have to make the guy playing NP tick the checkbox that says "unit control" besides your character portrait on the help tab, then you can move his treants at your leisure.

it's about as close you can get to "ally help" a treant

Next time I have a tree on my team I'll remember to ask this at the start of the game.

Shinypogs

Finally got my birthday game of dota out of my friend who will now only play the game once a year as a gift to me. We lost but had fun and I fucking miss when we and another friend used to play together. There's a kind of magic that comes from playing with friends where you can tease and laugh and be talking about someone completely unrelated to dota over skype and then shout "fucking ( insert hero here)" as you get ganked/ they escape on no hp/ the most irritating disables come out .

I still play with them in Heroes of the storm and that's still totally fun but last night really made me wish my friends had stuck with dota. I've met other people I play dota with but it's not the same as friends you've known for years and have met irl :(

oh and I have a spare devourling courier for the first person who wants it. ( hopefully that ridiculous new trade time restriction isn't in effect yet)

Dreavus

Finally got my birthday game of dota out of my friend who will now only play the game once a year as a gift to me. We lost but had fun and I fucking miss when we and another friend used to play together. There's a kind of magic that comes from playing with friends where you can tease and laugh and be talking about someone completely unrelated to dota over skype and then shout "fucking ( insert hero here)" as you get ganked/ they escape on no hp/ the most irritating disables come out .

I still play with them in Heroes of the storm and that's still totally fun but last night really made me wish my friends had stuck with dota. I've met other people I play dota with but it's not the same as friends you've known for years and have met irl :(

oh and I have a spare devourling courier for the first person who wants it. ( hopefully that ridiculous new trade time restriction isn't in effect yet)

Sucks man. I have a few friends who have stopped playing Dota 2 altogether as well. Each game is a decently big time commitment so I don't blame some folks who can't commit to 60 mins to a game.

inkls

ya

Shinypogs

alright, profile link please.

Sucks man. I have a few friends who have stopped playing Dota 2 altogether as well. Each game is a decently big time commitment so I don't blame some folks who can't commit to 60 mins to a game.

Yeah one of my friends prefers HotS because the games are generally shorter and even though we can play for 4-5 hours at a time we're never stuck in one specific match for very long.

Shinypogs

Courier sent.

Wasn't mass effect 3 supposed to have an ending based around dark matter/ dark energy. Something that was way better than what people got anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom