• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
mr3seiC.png

huh
Damn, almost 6k. I'm sure people will still say he's a bad player

Hylian7

Lina and Bloodseeker cast their ults on a winter's cursed target.

*Screams internally*

Well, BS doing it wouldn't be terrible if it's right at the end of the ult duration. It still puts the debuff on them, right?

But yeah, the number of times I've seen people fail with a WW ult is hilarious.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
I hope if I ever hit 5500 games I'm very, very far away from 3k mmr. I'm mildly amused at the idea of playing that many games and not getting the idea at say 2000 matches that getting better =/= playing more

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
division is dope
Enjoy ur ubisoft firefall destiny
So to those that have gone to previous internationals. I want to know how much these trips cost overall. I mean ticket, hotel, travel, eating expenses, and please do not include spending money on merchandise as I am well aware as to that in itself could even go up to the price of a trip.
$300 flight
$8 a day in transport
$0 friend or $45/day split AirBnB
$10-30 in food a day depending if you eat McDonald's

manfestival

have any of your played those hyperdimension neptunia games? I see that they are on sale on steam and I am intrigued by them so I definitely am considering buying them

So to those that have gone to previous internationals. I want to know how much these trips cost overall. I mean ticket, hotel, travel, eating expenses, and please do not include spending money on merchandise as I am well aware as to that in itself could even go up to the price of a trip.

Plan to have about $800 free if you want to go and actually enjoy your stay. You won't spend that much but you'll want to have around that available.

Oddly enough I know a couple of people that go to LCS for "fragfests" and watching Crumbz feed, respectively.

Eww. Yea, there is really no esport like Dota. That's just how it is to me. Any team from any region can step up and be "The One". Unlike in League where the fun ends when Korea arrives. And with fairly low turn-over and lots of events, it's much easier to get behind a team and stick with them.

I find that League has "watchability" issues.

EGqFAQ0.gif

LOL Sheever seems fun

but she is the objectively hotter female host.

I find that League has "watchability" issues.
Do you mean that it's boring or that it's difficult to follow what's happening on stream? I have a problem with the former more than anything (I played League from S1-S3 and a bunch of friends still play so I have a rough idea of what's going on and how to analyse it).

HotS is both categories for me

Do you mean that it's boring or that it's difficult to follow what's happening on stream? I have a problem with the former more than anything (I played League from S1-S3 and a bunch of friends still play so I have a rough idea of what's going on and how to analyse it).

HotS is both categories for me

I think it's dry. Mostly because there isn't much "metagame" if you will. There's no pulling, no creep denying, no organized gank parties. It is largely a "by the numbers" experience and it is more enjoyable to play than to watch because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom