• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPCunha

... Another infuser... FML.
Now I have NINE of those things... I wanna cut my mouse cord with a nail clipper. What am I supposed to do with 9 fucking infusers?

RIP shugg I guess.

His bans have really lost their luster with the high frequency.
Huh, what actually got him banned? his post history seems pretty mundane

Twookie

Was two pixels away from getting a shadowfiend arcana in the Rylai's spin :(
1x

marrec

Banned
I think you can sell it? At least after a certain amount of time.

All I've gotten from spins of the wheel are crappy sets and Winter Treasures which, really, isn't that bad.

That Dark Seer set from the Winter Treasure is fucking legit.

marrec

Banned
Can you imagine the shit that would go down? Would make a Solo Ranked All-Pick match look positively friendly by comparison.

As other have guessed I got banned for the Carson comparison to SLJ in Django, since both are black men who support racists.
I don't know if the mod misunderstood or what, I wouldn't know since the only comment i got was "classy". And yeah it's perm. Oh well, I guess the legend will live on in the next OT's wall of shame.
At least I'm not a smurfer
rubick-laugh.gif

RIP Shugga
misc-frog.gif

marrec

Banned
Shuggs taught me that sometimes you have to be an asshole to have fun in DOTA

*steps away from funeral podium wiping tear, puts single rose on coffin*

Can you imagine the shit that would go down? Would make a Solo Ranked All-Pick match look positively friendly by comparison.

Well that would have the benefit of encouraging me to avoid them altogether! Which would be good for my mental health.

Yeah they'd be shit, but I think people get naturally really heated about these things. Sure, ban people if they're straight flaming eachother or derailing, but I think it should be even less moderated than off topic is right now.

That said, maybe I just want to call conservatives names without risk of getting banned.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Wait really? I thought it was because he was just getting really passionate about genetically modified foods or something and might have insulted a person or two :(

he said that the profits of monsanto are more important than all of the black people in the world combined*

*not actually what he said

Falk

that puzzling face
What about Vade's?!

Don't think it's perm either.

New mods putting in overtime for the doto boys
PogChamp.png

So Falk how do I become a moderator so I can ban people

Not that it matters, but all three bans we're discussing here weren't done by Mods (c) 2016. Just reporting in, and the further back the ban, the more effort it takes to check, tho.

And it's not like it's a secret - anyone who knows them outside of GAF would have been able to ask them if it's perm or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom