• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

ggdire.gif
ggradiant.gif
ggdire.gif
ggradiant.gif

Well deserved for MVP, so happy for them right now.

Shinypogs

So happy to see MVP take it ^-^
I got distracted after the first game ended and missed the second game of the series though, is it worth going back and watching?

Twookie

just played with the most shitty 4 stack ever

winter wyvern went dagon only, earthshaker went full damage and bought wards but never put them out(like he had 8 wards in his inventory), our naix would randomly go in enemy jungle alone and die. when we killed someone, half of my team went to farm instead of push so that the enemy slark were huge and we couldn't kill him off. when we actually managed to kill him our team just went back to farm and the cycle continued. Ofcourse, since this was a 4 stack, the blame was shifted on me, the luna, and I apparently "weren't in a teamfight" even though my eclipse killed many of them most of the time, and i got multiple kills during those fights.

even though I told them we should push I just got the blame and then they told me they would carry this game.

honeslt fuck this game
throwgame.gif

In before delayed to October or something because of the major.

they've made at least two different announcements stating it is in august so im still hoping for that

just played with the most shitty 4 stack ever

winter wyvern went dagon only, earthshaker went full damage and bought wards but never put them out(like he had 8 wards in his inventory), our naix would randomly go in enemy jungle alone and die. when we killed someone, half of my team went to farm instead of push so that the enemy slark were huge and we couldn't kill him off. when we actually managed to kill him our team just went back to farm and the cycle continued. Ofcourse, since this was a 4 stack, the blame was shifted on me, the luna, and I apparently "weren't in a teamfight" even though my eclipse killed many of them most of the time, and i got multiple kills during those fights.

even though I told them we should push I just got the blame and then they told me they would carry this game.

honeslt fuck this game
throwgame.gif

solo queue. usually shit.

surely that falls on ppd and fear then for the lack of helpage.

RuleFive.png
was carrying EG, his Visage had at one point more networth than their position 1.

Peederp doesnt have as much of an impact as other supports imo, he is drafting shittily too, EG seem to be patch dependant to win things, still inspite of all that they seem to get quite far in tourneys
SeemsGood.png

Quesa

Taking notes on how to make the DotaGAF SFV tourney as hype as Final Round

1. Word associate as much as possible during commentary

2. Character variety

3. Kick people out of lobbies mid-match to simulate controller issues

Can't wait for the new patch to knock MVP out of the Meta. This is the same crap that always happens. A single team (usually SEA or Chinese) rises up and finally succeeds, just to have a new patch come out and catapult them into the sun (CDEC, Newbee, MVP, Titan). I have nothing against MVP, they have been playing well, but I find it odd that people are pretending they are consistently a tier 1 team.

Can't wait for the new patch to knock MVP out of the Meta. This is the same crap that always happens. A single team (usually SEA or Chinese) rises up and finally succeeds, just to have a new patch come out and catapult them into the sun (CDEC, Newbee, MVP, Titan). I have nothing against MVP, they have been playing well, but I find it odd that people are pretending they are consistently a tier 1 team.

They crushed quite a few games at last TI. They were showing some results before that, as well. That's what? 3 or 4 patches?

They're good.

The issues CDEC had, and the issue MVP might run in to, aren't about patches. They're about being too homogeneous. MVP seems to mix things up just enough that this won't be as big of an issue as it was for CDEC, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom