• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Kind of expected RTZ to bolt after the LAN losses, but damn @ Universe tagging along.

On the other hand...does this mean I get to see a return of Fear as Carry? Saw some good position 4 plays out of him, but for w/e reason I liked him better as 1.

Also Peter needs to pick up some new strats.

edit: Also, thank god for voice/text separate muting.

Deadly

Holy shit I watch my Tuesday TV shows and all this shit storm happens?! Looks like Sumail's tweet from two weeks ago was no joke.

Last time RTZ said that initially leaving EG was a mistake and now he pulls this shit again.

However, I have to say I am glad that he finally gets to play the mid role again. Hopefully, it all works out for both them and EG.

Saprol

league needs to step it up with this update and make tower attack range visible w/o keypress in their game

i didn't really think this HTTPS update through, but the plugin was broken anyways right what could go wrong
atpRtsd.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Holy shit I watch my Tuesday TV shows and all this shit storm happens?! Looks like Sumail's tweet from two weeks ago was no joke.

Last time RTZ said that initially leaving EG was a mistake and now he pulls this shit again.

However, I have to say I am glad that he finally gets to play the mid role again. Hopefully, it all works out for both them and EG.

"PPD, ether kick Sumail and bring in EE-Sama, or I'm running away again!" - RTZ, March 2016

Oh, if anyone care, it looks like Valve has scrapped the idea for cosmetic Arc Warden Wraiths.

Thats it, there isn''t anything else I can think to check. Here is the Icon for the new music pack though.

2GdBb1t.png

mfaex

league needs to step it up with this update and make tower attack range visible w/o keypress in their game

i didn't really think this HTTPS update through, but the plugin was broken anyways right what could go wrong
atpRtsd.png

I just added a couple lines to your script and it's working again for me. Had to patch up a few greasemonkey scripts to get them to work. Unless you're talking about something else D:

Secret now an NA team
4Head.png

Saprol

I just added a couple lines to your script and it's working again for me. Had to patch up a few greasemonkey scripts to get them to work. Unless you're talking about something else D:
oh yeah the top parts i think are good enough to get all the live thread / quick reply stuff up and running. i sort of just blanket replaced any http or https URL and it broke the IMG tags that it puts into the text box

update now~ https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/9498-neogaf-dota2-emoticons

fr0st

Banned
you can try sticking your PC in a DMZ zone see if its the firewall acting hokey...failing that you might need a new router...looks like dota is sending some data is doesnt know who to handle causing either the firewall or router to crash. Dont keep it there for long as it opens you up to the big bads of the internet

router model? and how do you know it soft resets, does your whole internet go down in your place of living?
I'm sorry guys I meant modem. I have charter and I use the one they gave me. Again it only happens when I play dota and causes a soft reset for some reason. Should I try deleting game files completely and install it again? PR wait for the ssprong cleaning thing and hope that fixes it.

Deadly

"PPD, ether kick Sumail and bring in EE-Sama, or I'm running away again!" - RTZ, March 2016
"AND I'M TAKING OUR OFFLANER WITH ME"

Seriously though, it must be the captain/team playstyle he couldn't get over again. Puppey must be one hell of a captain.

KingKong

"AND I'M TAKING OUR OFFLANER WITH ME"

Seriously though, it must be the captain/team playstyle he couldn't get over again. Puppey must be one hell of a captain.

yeah that must be why he came running back to EG after Secret flamed out. or maybe thats what he does at the slightest hint of problems

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I have no clue if SirBelvedere has real inside info with the Esports scene, but he has heard the same information regarding Fear and Sumail from trusted sources. So its looking like its true, this EG is done for.

PPD has what, 5 days to make a new EG, or we won't have the TI5 champs returning. I wonder if he has anyone lined up.

Its going to be a bit awkward for Valve to not reinvite EG if they do manage to get a new roster.

Cels

I have no clue if SirBelvedere has real inside info with the Esports scene, but he has heard the same information regarding Fear and Sumail from trusted sources. So its looking like its true, this EG is done for.

PPD has what, 5 days to make a new EG, or we won't have the TI5 champs returning. I wonder if he has anyone lined up.

Its going to be a bit awkward for Valve to not reinvite EG if they do manage to get a new roster.

it's kind of weird though, sumail joked about winning tournaments again now that rtz left, but it wouldn't make sense if he was leaving EG as well. and it's unlikely that he suddenly decided to leave after that tweet.

Qvoth

if fear and sumail does leave then eg dota 2 team is pretty much dead
no reason for ppd to stay too, maybe even he will leave as well?

manfestival

so rtz is clearly the king of the traitors but universe? WHY UNIVERSE? WHY GO TO THE DARK SIDE WITH EE?
Anyways this pro scene is such a joke

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder what that Liquid guy's reaction is going to be. Being a professional team secret hater, he is sure to have some strong words about the recent roster changes.

so rtz is clearly the king of the traitors but universe? WHY UNIVERSE? WHY GO TO THE DARK SIDE WITH EE?
Anyways this pro scene is such a joke

Maybe Universe is bitter that Aui got kicked. Or he could just think that a team with him, RTZ, Puppey, EE, and PLD is significantly stronger than anything PPD could put together (Its possible he knew EG was about to fall apart, or had issues with Sumail)

I wonder if C9 will pick up a new roster in all this confusion. If Fear doesn't retire, maybe they could being him and Sumail in for a new C9 team.

I thought part of the purpose of the major structure was to cut down on the constant team reshuffling. I can watch essentially any CS:GO tournament from the last two years and see pretty much the exact same Na'Vi, Fnatic, EnVy, or VP team. Dota 2 teams shatter even after winning major tournaments. The same players shuffle around every 3 fucking months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom