• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Weaver is getting a TI6 Immortal. Phoenix is getting an item called the Solar Forge, likely another TI6 immortal. Timbersaw is getting an item/set called Controlled Burn.

PL definitely is getting an Immortal, but I'm not sure if the Rainbow Spear is his (Though it most likely is)

Edit: Solar Forge is most likely some head or helmet for Phoenix.

Hylian7

HOLY SHIT EVERYTHING IS HAPPENING

http://www.dota2.com/springcleaning

Fixed a bug with stun application timing that could cause you to teleport to the fountain while stunned

IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME! This has been in the game for years and I've gotten away from stuff I shouldn't have, and enemies have gotten away from me because of it.

Tinker in workshop, yes please.

I like the range indicators and spawn boxes. Some of that stuff did get kind of frustrating. With the spawn boxes in particular, you learn one patch's version of the map and then it changes next patch and still have memories of the old boxes messing you up.

Soooo, 6.87 patch any day now?

Hylian7

Valve is going to hawaii soon so not till next month
Darth-Vader-Noooo-300x300.0.jpg

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Odd, they updated the Greeviling version of Ice wall. Wonder if Valve plans to bring back Greeviling, or if it just done on a whim.

Qvoth

i still think it's a bad idea for kicking w33
if eg can get zai they'll be fine, he's coming back to pro like real soon right?
still can't believe artEEzy is real, holy fuck this is insane

manfestival

rtz is king of the shade. dude knows how to get the community going with his backstabbing. I BELIEVED IN YOU ONCE RTZ. THEN YOU LIE TO ME AGAIN AND STAB ME AGAIN. I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN YOUR LIES AND PROPAGANDA

The only loyalty is disloyalty here

rtz is king of the shade. dude knows how to get the community going with his backstabbing. I BELIEVED IN YOU ONCE RTZ. THEN YOU LIE TO ME AGAIN AND STAB ME AGAIN. I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN YOUR LIES AND PROPAGANDA

The only loyalty is disloyalty here
maybe EG shouldn't have brought him in for their 1 position.

Interesting how it never appeared to be a good fit; rather, it seemed that when they won it seemed to be because of sheer individual talent rather than synergy.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
It looks like Weaver's Immortal will be called Crimson Pique. Its likely a head item, since Valve made custom portrait information for it.

maybe EG shouldn't have brought him in for their 1 position.

Interesting how it never appeared to be a good fit; rather, it seemed that when they won it seemed to be because of sheer individual talent rather than synergy.

Honestly think their results with this roster are amazingly impressive if only because their roster is so clearly shit

shira

It looks like Weaver's Immortal will be called Crimson Pique. Its likely a head item, since Valve made custom portrait information for it.

Why are you stating these as fact, remember the Viper Tango hat and the Kunkka Shark boat and the DK Viking immortals

fr0st

Banned
guys I have a problem

whenever I play I get randomly disconnected and my router soft resets.

It has only happened with dota and im confused as to why its happening.

I verified the game files but I dont want to change anything else cause it might cause some problems.

Anyone had this problem before?

Artanisix

guys I have a problem

I verified the game files but I dont want to change anything else cause it might cause some problems.

router model? and how do you know it soft resets, does your whole internet go down in your place of living?

guys I have a problem

you can try sticking your PC in a DMZ zone see if its the firewall acting hokey...failing that you might need a new router...looks like dota is sending some data is doesnt know who to handle causing either the firewall or router to crash. Dont keep it there for long as it opens you up to the big bads of the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom