• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

There's definitely people TRYING to access my account as I keep getting Steam guard emails

Ya apparently you can buy stuff with these accounts.
facepalm.gif

Quesa

hahaha i just got into hylian7's account

edit: hylian if you're around let me know if you want me to delete your CC

I saw that it might be read only. As in, you can't change or delete info?

Nothing is true, entering Steam Accounts is permitted.

Artanisix

Hey guys I got a new laptop for Christmas. I didn't get it for the purpose of gaming but my friends really want me to get back into Dota. It's an HP Folio 1040 G2. I went to Can You Run It to see if it's up to the task and the results said it's fine in every area except for Video Card. It's got an Intel HD Graphics 5500 with only 128 MB of Dedicated Video RAM rather than the required 256 MB. Will I be able to run Dota 2? I'm not looking for pretty graphics or anything. I ran everything on the lowest settings on my previous laptop but I'm hoping things will be fine performance-wise. I'm not very tech savvy so I don't know how all this works.

Probably

Hylian7

hahaha i just got into hylian7's account

edit: hylian if you're around let me know if you want me to delete your CC
You're the second person on GAF that got mine. I don't think you could delete someone else's anyway. Now they shut it down though.

Wok

You can build anything on Arc Warden and it works. The next item could have been literally anything, from MKB, Desolator, BKB, Diffusal, Blink, Atos, Vyse, ... to Rapier. Sell the Midas for a 7th slot after eating the Moon shard.

mFoCM4w.png

The hero is super broken with the low cooldown on his ult. It should be 180 sec instead of 55 sec at level 3. For balance, make the double last for 60 sec instead of 20 sec.

Just the fact that there is an illusion constantly pushing is an annoyance for the opponents. Either one can go full damage + armor removal to destroy tower fast, or full slow + tankiness to kill opponents.

kvk1

I've made sure anyone here 4K and up has their accounts protected.

Rest of you go play a last hitting tutorial or something.

Your identity is worthless.

Chris R

Wait, steam problems? Explains why stuff is offline and why I can't play Fallout 4 (family share game ;_;)

Oh well, time to eat some food instead and hope everything is fixed by the time dinner is over.

kvk1

Oh no

What will happen to my hats

The valued members of kvkTS™ are safe regardless of their MMR.

ROFL someone RNG'd a Steam admin account

I guess that's when the hammer dropped.

Your unedited picture, I honestly think I had an option like that on my Steam front page this morning.

I thought it was a new Enhanced Steam function, didn't even think to click on it.

manfestival

CS is the pure white cocaine of video games. It's hard as fuck but it's crazy addicting. So take that as you well

Bro I have CSS and 1.6... I know how CS works but I have delayed my jump into CSGO cause I thought it looked like pure garbage for the longest but all of the updates(go figure) have made the game seem far more appealing now than it did in the past

Bro I have CSS and 1.6... I know how CS works but I have delayed my jump into CSGO cause I thought it looked like pure garbage for the longest but all of the updates(go figure) have made the game seem far more appealing now than it did in the past

Oh back in like 2012 it was the worst version of cs. Now it's the one to play, Unless you wanted to play mini games

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Got a 20 dollar steam gift card from my brother. Debating on dota stuff vs pillars of eternity vs putting it towards tales of zestiria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom