• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
fuck
misc-frog.gif

Isn't it f2p?

I can't believe the PSX game is STILL the best GITS game.

I thought it had an early access buy in price on steam but I could be wrong for the first time ever.

Red UFO

ranked random draft has given this game new life for me

that shitty ghost in the shell game will be free to play when it's released, but yeah early access needs £££

Wok

VHS bracket for accounts with thousands of games is a lot better than VHS bracket for smurfs. Quality of team fights is a lot better in the former.

Plus smurfs only get matched with smurfs. Funnily, good supports are ultra rare in VHS smurf bracket, it is as if smurfs were the usual carry-only pickers. You have to go through thousands of games to find good supports.

VHS bracket for accounts with thousands of games is a lot better than VHS bracket for smurfs. Quality of team fights is a lot better in the former.

Plus smurfs only get matched with smurfs. Funnily, good supports are ultra rare in VHS smurf bracket, it is as if smurfs were the usual carry-only pickers. You have to go through thousands of games to find good supports.

lol no shit bro

accidentally brought home 1% milk yesterday.

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT FOR? holy shit!

are you building mael before aghs?

yes. I'm feeling like the approach is *somewhat* situational. that is, you can't do that build-up in a game where you need (a) early damage or (b) a reasonably-timed BKB. like, if you're against multiple initiators and don't have a strong frontline/peel, you can't open with that build. You'll farm well but be largely useless. If your team can afford for you to be somewhat useless for about 27 minutes, it's fine. But then you're basically Antimage for your team. idk.

old people i assume
it's garbage just like salt-free (?) butter

it felt so bad man. it was like water with white food coloring

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Salted butter lel

Next thing you know people will be championing pre-seasoned rice, or sweetened milk.

Haly

There's milk supplemented with Lactaid. I'm slightly intolerant but I can still drink that.

Noticably sweeter than regular milk.

Haly

Is it better than rice milk, though

I've never had rice milk.

I've had almond and it's better than almond. Not as good as soy but I don't think they're substitutes for each other at all.

I need my cow juice.

Haly

Let's Plays are good.

I'm going with reaction channels.

Quesa

I knew about this two days ago I feel really smart

Anyway I tried it out and techies and he is a lot more viable than he was a week ago. I still wouldnt call him a good hero but he's getter there at least.

I've consistently been mulling over writing a big long post on reddit about why the biggest, most fair buff techies could get would be for mines to not follow pathing rules (so you could plant them in trees and other weird locations), but this will have to do.

here's a tough one
what's worse

prank channels
or
live reaction channels

pranks are occasionally funny without being cruel. I've never liked a reaction video.

Haly

If you like 4X or Grand Strategy, for example, Let's Plays are great as a learnng tool.

If you want to "watch" movie-games like TLOU without bother playing them, again, LPs are good for that.

Every stream is basically a live LP.

Reaction videos are 100% dog and pony shows. You don't even know if they're live.

marrec

Banned
here's a tough one
what's worst

prank channels
or
live reaction channels

Prank channels easy peasy, they're like live reaction channels but even faker.

Everything about Prank Channels is fake except for the 100% pure douche juice that oozes out of my monitor every time I happen upon one.

LPs are also nice for footage of older games. Long plays and let's plays have pretty much saved the nonspeedrun retro game video content.

Mordeccai

i played too much dota yesterday. i gained 200 mmr overall which was nice but man, no more dota for a few days. back to witcher 3 land.

I have no idea how to use the new void and my team was expecting me to be position 1. I told them to not expect me to hard carry but they flamed on when they saw me build blink. hero is in a weird spot.

Spec is op, had great s uccess with her in 3 games

Had an OD go completely OFF last night, stole 70 INT in a team fight, we wipe them, three of them buy back and he just dropped his ulti and they got deleted. It was glorious.

marrec

Banned
i played too much dota yesterday. i gained 200 mmr overall which was nice but man, no more dota for a few days. back to witcher 3 land.

I have no idea how to use the new void and my team was expecting me to be position 1. I told them to not expect me to hard carry but they flamed on when they saw me build blink. hero is in a weird spot.

Spec is op, had great s uccess with her in 3 games

Had an OD go completely OFF last night, stole 70 INT in a team fight, we wipe them, three of them buy back and he just dropped his ulti and they got deleted. It was glorious.

Void is a 3 slot at this point if you ask me.

I see every hero as a viable 3 slot though it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom