• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT13| 6.86, our Pit Lord and savior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

Does Iron Talon exist primarily to let heroes that usually don't jungle, jungle? That's what I see it used for most of the time. I can see it being great on Lone Druid, Lycan, and the like, but my friend has this kick of picking new silly heroes to jungle with it. I keep trying to talk him out of it, but he's not buying it.

Does Iron Talon exist primarily to let heroes that usually don't jungle, jungle? That's what I see it used for most of the time. I can see it being great on Lone Druid, Lycan, and the like, but my friend has this kick of picking new silly heroes to jungle with it. I keep trying to talk him out of it, but he's not buying it.

allows for jungle transition earlier imo, good if you struggled in lane to get levels and basic farm

There was nothing good about that movie beyond John Williams. Don't get it twisted.

why must i smile when u post

go away

podracing was baller
the racing game was fucking great too, especially for its time

why in the fucking fuck is twitch still using flash ?
"oh we've had an HTML5 version ready for a year but please keep using the flash one lolmao"
fuk u twitch

damn that's one tanky silencer

this is possibly the messiest fight I've ever seen
aaand artstyle feeding his freshly purchased gem, moron

I think it's time to calibrate a new smurf. I eat low 4ks for breakfast.

edit: Aw crap, calibrating higher than 4.5k is hardly possible apparently. Not worth it then.

BHK3

Banned
I think it's time to calibrate a new smurf. I eat low 4ks for breakfast.

edit: Aw crap, calibrating higher than 4.5k is hardly possible apparently. Not worth it then.

yeah you cant go higher than 4.5k, I wonder if valve will ever get a real league system in place and have everyone re-ranked.

shira

China
LGD
iG.v
CDEC.y
Wings

SEA
First Departure
Taring/123
(3 way-tie atm)
Mineski.x, Fnatic, MVP.p

Europe

Spirit (probably)

America

Archon (probably)

shira

X5GiHPq.png
vs
6CdpEXH.png

Xboct/Funnik vs Dendi
*Empire needs to win both to advance

kionedrik

Just had a look at the picks and it looks like Chinese teams have some weird stuff going on. I should really watch some of those games. What were the best matches in these past few days?

yeah he's def a top 3 caster, shame we don't see him more
Knowledgeable, but not know it all like synderen can seem sometimes

I like liquid's draft

dusa skipping manta
sass2.png

shira

Danelie & Llama - BTS getting the waifu casters

Korean dota is dead.
Malaysia has 4 teams in the SEA qualifier

edit: rip malaysia

mmmh that fight was all kinds of awful
na`vi are sure to make it to the play offs already right ? 2 wins 1 draw so far I think
edit : oh maybe if they lose 0-2 they're out ?

dendi
should
quit
trash.png

misc-dendiFace.PNG

anyone know what happened to cyborgmatt? he hasn't tweeted or posted in like 3 weeks.
I'm pretty sick right now, not sure if it was WCA or just bad timing but I'm doing pretty rough at the moment. Won't be travelling with the team next week either on doc's orders. Just trying to focus on getting better. Currently waiting on results on a lung biopsy which was pretty painful to say the least.

T0xlAQI.gif

rezuth

That dude is gonna do whatever he feels like. You can't really tell him what to do or think because he's already made up his mind.

Ultrabum

I'm pretty sick right now, not sure if it was WCA or just bad timing but I'm doing pretty rough at the moment. Won't be travelling with the team next week either on doc's orders. Just trying to focus on getting better. Currently waiting on results on a lung biopsy which was pretty painful to say the least.

T0xlAQI.gif

Feel better Mr.Matt.

T0xlAQI.gif

Get well soon Matt, if you're in London I can bring some snacks/soup you get me.

Pratfall

T0xlAQI.gif

get well soon!

DrPizza

Banned
There is no way that Death Prophet's siphon should go through magic immunity.

Lifestealer is not a good carry anyway, but Death Prophet is ridiculously strong right now.

yeah
think navi lost this, absolute shit plays in the mid game especially this all in on DP when you just saw tusk right next to her

see you next major
both games were absolute shitfests once the midgame came despite early domination

DrPizza

Banned
yeah
think navi lost this, absolute shit plays in the mid game especially this all in on DP when you just saw tusk right next to her

see you next major
both games were absolute shitfests once the midgame came despite early domination
Na'Vi was getting a ton of good pick-offs, but every time they had to fight under ghosts it was devastating. Rage doesn't do shit against Death Prophet.

I think quite a lot of the ice blasts were uncharacteristically off target, too.

Makes me wonder if they shouldn't have gone mass blademail or something against the DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom