• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
dear gabe, mr. frog, and robot matt guy,

i'm having a really bad couple of days, i would really appreciate if you find it in your heart to release some new and fun stuff for my favorite game, "Dota 2" today

sincerely,

your pal "emerson"

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Oh. Neat. I figured anything would break channeling and I knew casting broke invis.

The really cool interaction is casting an invis spell (Bounty Hunter, Clinkz, Nyx), while channelling your teleport: it won't break and you'll arrive at your location invisible.

shira

9epnm.png

Shame these didn't make their deadlines. Woulda made for great Halloween costume

G.ZZZ

First testmatch for team Guido was a great success! We lost 57-27, against a Magnus that did one rampage and nearly a second, a divine that our medusa managed to stole, into a sorta comeback into another rape by magnus.

Was fun at least!

Daedalux

Neo Member
There are 3 characters in the picture! Three new heroes!

So I tried the new Venomancer yesterday and pissed off the matchmaking so badly that it decided to punish me immediatly afterwards.

wx1Ieyl.png

"Magic thyself out of that" he said.

But yeah, new Veno is pretty awesome to hang out with.

bzm

First testmatch for team Guido was a great success! We lost 57-27, against a Magnus that did one rampage and nearly a second, a divine that our medusa managed to stole, into a sorta comeback into another rape by magnus.

Was fun at least!
Speaking of tournament teams, the rest of gaf needs to get their teams together so i can figure out when the hell I'm gonna do this.
Just a friendly reminder.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Speaking of tournament teams, the rest of gaf needs to get their teams together so i can figure out when the hell I'm gonna do this.
Just give us a date, bit hard to plan for something when all you know us that it will be a weekend.

F!ReW!Re

Do you have an indication when you are closing the registration?
Cause some friends want to make a team and have yet to send you a private message.

bzm

Do you have an indication when you are closing the registration?
Cause some friends want to make a team and have yet to send you a private message.
I wouldve liked to close it this weekend, but i will wait at the very least until 8 teams have signed up. Have 5 at the moment.

hobart

Was Diretide 2013 ever confirmed?

And, please, can someone explain the "dead game" reference to me? I'm seeing it all over the place now and I feel so nubby.

Was Diretide 2013 ever confirmed?

And, please, can someone explain the "dead game" reference to me? I'm seeing it all over the place now and I feel so nubby.
it's a popular refrain because of how long we have to wait between hero releases. Each week we get an update usually full of fixes and hats, but no heroes. Each week we hope it's the week for the next new hero to finally be released. it's in reference to that weekly disappointment.

Vanguard looks awesome!

Demon Edge too big for my liking so the Butterfly should look better, its smaller in size.
neither would work in my spot. They would break my interior design look something awful. I look forward to seeing the bfly sword, though. I bet it looks the best of the 3 weapons.

iGRHL4DlyIJLA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom