• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This one's for you ksan.

iyHj1QGCW031l.png

ibvWerQlGryL6V.png

M.D

I really don't like jungling with Naix (or with most heroes) for some reason... I think he's way better on a lane

I just had a game where I was jungling, wasted like 5 or 6 minutes doing nothing and was still at level 2, wasted time protecting my friend on the lane from dieing, died some time after, and got a 12 minutes Midas

Once I got into the team fights I could basically wipe their entire team, but they had an Alch who did good on the lane and wasn't ganked (I guess I would've done it if I had a better start).. even then, once he was locked down, I could still get him down really fast, and we won some team fights, but they took rosh like twice and our towers at the base were down..

I don't know if it would've won us the game, but my friend did a really useless RP that I think got all of them, but without saying before and us being in position, there was no followup and they just killed him before we could do anything

shira

How accurate/up-to-date is this image? I tried pulling the Radiant side, midlane creeps, but it doesn't seem to work. I also tried the Dire side, toplane easycamp creeps, but that doesn't work either. Is there something I'm missing?
9duAL.jpg

Have not played support in a while but I think it is closer to 16/46 radiant pulls for non-satyrs if you want all 4 creeps coming and yeah that midlane easy camp is tough especially if you get the healer guys.

Once you stack you have to assess how they are bunched up based on the type of creeps you've stacked. Also depends on range and attack animation and if you have venom - but yeah seems ok - idk why there are funny numbers for the hard camps, oh well.

As for that easy camp dire side, check out Aui_2000's chen he stacks it multiple times and even uses a dominated creep to stack. Maybe seeing someone do it, will give you a better idea of timings.
http://youtu.be/CIeisc9cW84

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
When picking cancer is not enough :(

See, the issue is the you bought DR's, which the illusions don't benefit from. Should of grabbed a second heart, a Butterfly, and a Daedalus. Your illusions would hurt like hell and would flat out not die.

Oh man. Our GAF stack EG throw broke the record for my longest game. To be fair, their team was better suited towards the late game and we weren't able to capitalize at our peak, even if doing so was hard because of blink + 2x Ravage & 2x RP. Peak was 41 minute mark, XP graph flipped 20k in the next 20 minutes, even though gold was always in our favor, even at the end (which is a rare occurrence when you lose).

GG on their part though for holding out so long.

I think if we had another mid besides Viper, someone like QoP (or even DK) that could have done AoE damage and/or carried a second sheep, we would have been able to secure the game earlier. Viper didn't really add much to our team, but RD whatcha gonna do. Not sure who else was in the pool that would have fit. And vs. 4 Str heroes everyone was so damn hard to kill. Didn't help they ended up with an AC and we didn't have one.

Oh man. Our GAF stack EG throw broke the record for my longest game. To be fair, their team was better suited towards the late game and we weren't able to capitalize at our peak, even if doing so was hard because of blink + 2x Ravage & 2x RP. Peak was 41 minute mark, XP graph flipped 20k in the next 20 minutes, even though gold was always in our favor, even at the end (which is a rare occurrence when you lose).

I think if we had another mid besides Viper, someone like QoP (or even DK) that could have done AoE damage and carried a second sheep, we would have been able to secure the game earlier. Viper didn't really add much to our team, but RD whatcha gonna do. Not sure who else was in the pool that would have fit. And vs. 4 Str heroes everyone was so damn hard to kill. Didn't help they ended up with an AC and we didn't have one.

1 hour and 26 mins I'm never getting back.

I think if we had another mid besides Viper, someone like QoP (or even DK) that could have done AoE damage and/or carried a second sheep, we would have been able to secure the game earlier. Viper didn't really add much to our team, but RD whatcha gonna do. Not sure who else was in the pool that would have fit. And vs. 4 Str heroes everyone was so damn hard to kill. Didn't help they ended up with an AC and we didn't have one.

Next time put Dreams on your stack. Ez wins. Noobs.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Had a pretty all-around terrible day today with most of the usual heroes I play, but absolutely crushed it in one game with Death Prophet, whom I haven't played in ages. Weird how that works out.

Had a pretty all-around terrible day today with most of the usual heroes I play, but absolutely crushed it in one game with Death Prophet, whom I haven't played in ages. Weird how that works out.
Death Prophet makes about as much of a racket as Alice Glass does. Guess you had her on your side.

Nymerio

Tried meepo today in a bot game again after watching merlini play him on stream. Was only playing against normal bots but it actually went better than expected. You clear the jungle so fast with poof it's crazy.

GorillaJu

So sick of people treating each other like shit in this game as if its just the normal way to treat people. Whenever I take a break and come back it shocks me every time. Every game is like playing with nine 109s. Going to just start muting everyone who isn't on my friends list.

Boken

Banned
They should make a kangaroo mount for someone. I'm not sure who eactly, but someone.
i find this highly racist
So sick of people treating each other like shit in this game as if its just the normal way to treat people. Whenever I take a break and come back it shocks me every time. Every game is like playing with nine 109s. Going to just start muting everyone who isn't on my friends list.
can i add you to my friends list

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

I'm extraordinarily quick to mute people in matches. Pretty much just one shitty or stupid remark and they're gone. Not worth listening to.

I've had a pretty good couple of days of games lately. Most notable was probably this CM match where a random took captain, and made this abominable draft: Sniper (instapick), Axe, Pudge, Meepo, Bounty. The other team had a well-balanced squad (with supports and everything!). Somehow we managed to win, largely due to my friend who can play a mean Meepo.

Meteorain

Had a pretty good game just now. Asked some NS why he chose to be a retard and attack the wrong guy, and he just said my bad and that was that.

Its queuing you with like-minded people D:

ElyrionX

Just lost a game because two idiots on my team decided that pushing and getting bottom T1 and T2 towers was a better proposition than defending mid rax against a 5-man stack. And I thought I was finally out of the trench.

Low Tier
iunno i'm like the most teaching guy around just dont go around and think you're good enough to not take criticism. I wasn't bm at all to the majority of new players just the ones that actually thought they were way better then they really were when given simple instructions that they couldn't follow

like legit get over yourselves if you think i'm badmannered for no reason. Its almost guaranteed that you did something wrong and i'm sure if you looked back at the replays if/when you finally get better you'll finally be able to notice that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom