• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS4-

Fuck, lose 1 out of my last 10, then end the night with a shitty match of silent ping and a godawful void on my team.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
The sounds are so fucked up in this version. Valve working too hard on new heroes to not accidentally break all the sound in a hat patch I guess.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I haven't had problems against Pudge for over a year. Just asking because he's the most played hero.

Skill shots are fun. When you actually manage to land a hook, it feels great. Feeling is probably multiplied by how shitty you are with Pudge, so for people like me who should never play Pudge, landing one hook feels pretty neat.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
For as popular as he allegedly is I rarely see Pudge in my games. Maybe it's because I avoid all pick.

Yasae

Banned
DEATHWING COURIER
J3gRjgw.jpg

is there a mod that replaces all of timbersaws sound effects with different parts of that ke$ha song

i'd install that

edit: fuck it i can make it myself with audacity

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Is that iceiceice SB set the one the creator said something about getting it in the store Friday? Wonder if that'll still be the case.

Razzer

So from what I've seen I would get the Loda PA set and the kuro rubick set. Undecided on sing kunkka and the rest meh.

Has icex3 even ever played SB in a pro game? If he has it's only been a couple times. Woulda been better off with a "Quas Quas Quas" set or something.

Not really digging that, but I don't particularly enjoy Spirit Breaker either - extremely low skill ceiling.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Definitely seems a bit weird that so many pro-endorsed sets are coming to the workshop all in the same week or so. Would make sense if Valve wanted to do a bunch in one themed update or something.

bounchfx

I've really liked the player sets so far. I hope TV gets the set and anim's in, I applaud him for trying multiple new things, but unfortunately he got some flak for it being a scythe, though I can understand why. The Kunkka set is really cool except I'm not a fan of the sword at all. It looks and feels more like a padded play sword than an actual weapon.

I've really liked the player sets so far. I hope TV gets the set and anim's in, I applaud him for trying multiple new things, but unfortunately he got some flak for it being a scythe, though I can understand why. The Kunkka set is really cool except I'm not a fan of the sword at all. It looks and feels more like a padded play sword than an actual weapon.

I think the PA set is pretty awesome from the concept image. Didn't check the actual page yet to see how the scythe looks in action though, so that might change my opinion. And yeah, the Kunkka sword is easily the weakest part of that set - just doesn't work at all.

Spookie

Speaking of sets and items, like we have anything else to talk about atm, that new ticket for MLG is suprisingly good value.

KevinRo

I wonder if Valve and MLG cut a deal on the revenue share ratio.

I think I remember reading that Valve takes %70 of sales for tournament tickets. But since MLG is putting %25 percent towards the prize pool there is only %5 to share between ward, courier, hud and MLG themselves.

I can only think that Valve and MLG had to cut a deal, otherwise MLG is eating $50,000 for prize pool and $10,000 in lost sales.

Chris R

Don't know how much more I can take of this shit. My teams are always so fucking bad. Taking AP out of the criteria to see if that makes it any better. 3-14... It just kills any urge I have to queue up for a game knowing I'll end up with some "special" person from Russia or South America who doesn't speak a single word of English but sure as hell knows how to feed like a motherfucker.

shira

okay this is cool and all

but shouldn't an ice theme invoker set come before this ?

I don't get it either. Bounch had his set, Dream ticket, and the Worldrunner one are all great. Unless iceiceice requested it asap ???

Don't know how much more I can take of this shit. My teams are always so fucking bad. Taking AP out of the criteria to see if that makes it any better. 3-14... It just kills any urge I have to queue up for a game knowing I'll end up with some "special" person from Russia or South America who doesn't speak a single word of English but sure as hell knows how to feed like a motherfucker.
don't soloqq - pick up some stacks on reddit or giantbomb or gaf or IGN

Speaking of sets and items, like we have anything else to talk about atm, that new ticket for MLG is suprisingly good value.

agree

Razzer

I don't get it either. Bounch had his set, Dream ticket, and the Worldrunner one are all great. Unless iceiceice requested it asap ???

According to the creator when they asked which hero he wanted the set to be for he said SB as he was playing him a lot at the time. Though he is apparently asking for an Invoker set now lol.

Wok

Is it normal the courier, the ward and the HUD are currently not marketable while the lottery ticket and the battle bonus are?

shira

What date is MLG? I can't play/watch Dota for a while so I wanna make sure I can use the ticket for when I get back home.

Weekend of 22-24

Shouldn't the documentary be coming out soon? Do you guys think they'll let it coincide with a new hero patch?

They should coincide it with a huge presentation at MLG

ivjd1n6FYe10g.gif

Oh now they trollin'

Did you write that descriptor? Cmon we know you are a part of this know bounch
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give HINT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom