• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Yeah, really disappointing... I was actually hoping something that looked kinda nice to play on the side.

It seems to have a couple ideas that are interesting (though they slip my mind now) but the art and animation look pretty bad and it looks decidedly casual.

Karakand

Did they take the chess piece towers out of Heroes of the Storm during its castration process? I didn't see them in the new trailer.

If they're gone, how then will gamers with inferiority complexes be able to upsell their fad of the month / year / decade as being deeper than a game played for hundreds of years?

Hayvic

So this Tinker guy is pretty fun to play!

hLO2xVd.png

Matchid for the second match: 376388635

The first game it was rough because I didn't realize I should be all over the map from the moments I got my BoT's. Second game I think I managed to improve on that even though the early laning was kinda hard against OD. People underestimate march of the machines so badly :D I think I was in low tier though because there was a spirit breaker who did not charge me a single time. I build a scythe to counter him which worked out pretty good. I don't know what to do if I ever encounter a good SB or NP who can follow me around the map as sheepstick is kinda expensive. What is a cheaper alternative for protection while split pushing? Would you guys recommend Eul's?

Hylian7

hLO2xVd.png

The first game it was rough because I didn't realize I should be all over the map from the moments I got my BoT's. Second game I think I managed to improve on that even though the early laning was kinda hard against OD. People underestimate march of the machines so badly :D I think I was in low tier though because there was a spirit breaker who did not charge me a single time. I build a scythe to counter him which worked out pretty good. I don't know what to do if I ever encounter a good SB or NP who can follow me around the map as sheepstick is kinda expensive. What is a cheaper alternative for protection while split pushing? Would you guys recommend Eul's?

Euls is good, but what you really want is Blink Dagger. Get that after you get your BoTs. All you do is TP somewhere, shift queue your Blink into the trees and March from there.

Hayvic

Euls is good, but what you really want is Blink Dagger. Get that after you get your BoTs. All you do is TP somewhere, shift queue your Blink into the trees and March from there.

Genious! Is he picked often in pro games? Don't think I ever seen them. I reckon that's the way they do it?

shira

hLO2xVd.png

My tinker is ok, but I can't stand the playstyle. Rearm, TP, blink, march rearm march, TP rearm bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle. TP, blink, march rearm, march TP.

Dahbomb

They apologized and explained themselves properly. A good thing but if this post came out a week ago it would've lowered the hate spread by a considerable margin.

brentech

My tinker is ok, but I can't stand the playstyle. Rearm, TP, blink, march rearm march, TP rearm bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle bottle. TP, blink, march rearm, march TP.
Yea, off doing your own thing, it's probably the most boring hero ive played

ViviOggi

Told you this would make even Valve react! They are seriously hyping that spirit update though, I hope it's not far away in normal human being time as well.

Game resurrected

[...]

As a result, by the time we’d realized we’d made a bad decision, the pitchforks were out.

[...]

And while we always want the community to tell us exactly how we’re doing, this is probably a good time to stop cc’ing innocent car manufacturers with your messages.

I actually lol'ed

I FORGIVE U VOLVO

TUSR

Banned
Honestly who could have called the fact that anyone wanted more Diretide. Even halfway through the whine campaign everyone conceded that 'yeah it wasn't that much fun but now it's about communication'.

yeah i thought it just turned into a meme and it wasnt a huge deal.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PARITY PATCH

Conceptor

REJOICE FRIENDS

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Alive game volvo reband ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

BeesEight

We were, and still are, confident that you’ll be happy when you see what’s in the next update (which isn’t far away now).

Oh god, the kiss of death.

But now I'm pumped. What's the chance it'll ship before December?

Probably Earth Spirit + Ember Spirit + Storm Spirit remake + Custom game modes.
I'm thinking ember, earth and legion commander, custom game modes, and the visual remakes for all those heroes they were remaking for the last 8 months.

Yea, that's incredibly optimistic, but this update is close to half a year in the making...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom