• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Since they thought the update would be ready for Halloween, they can't be that far off. Maybe a week or two?

Does anyone think this Ursa set might become the next alpine? It just seems so off from the normal well made, pieces that are consistent with the game art.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Good on Valve for admitting their mistakes.

honestly. i didnt even miss diretide. no mistakes made imo. diretide is just something neat they did last time. they didn't HAVE to do it again.

any idea what the "big" up date is guys?

please let it be one time pay to play. lol j/k.
no i am not

Qvoth

BYfQMaQCAAAoXUr.jpg:large

So much swag.

dayummmmmmmm

They will probably have to take Meepo out of Diretide otherwise to easy to just poof to safety (can't remember if he was in last year as well or not).
Also it is good to know the have had something large in the works - hopefully it is a custom games mode editor or something similar.

Was Riki not in the game last Diretide? (Genuine question)

yes. his invisibility isn't the problem. the issue is her being able to traverse all of the necessary landscape. She'll be able to drop 3 webs and be able to damn near get from one ancient to the other without interruption extremely fast.

The amount of investment required to stop that will be unreasonable.

BraXzy

yes. his invisibility isn't the problem. the issue is her being able to traverse all of the necessary landscape. She'll be able to drop 3 webs and be able to damn near get from one ancient to the other without interruption extremely fast.

Ahh yeah, I didn't think about that. Good point!

Haunted

What's the Ursa set everyone's talking about?

Good on Valve for making that blog post. I stopped bitching when Pyrion said on his stream "Yeah, no Diretide. I know what Valve is working on, it's going to be fine. Trust in your friend Pyrion." Very excited to see that big patch.

Karakand

It doesn't have to be ancient to ancient.

It could be

CMRacx5.jpg

Nice to see Valve making a post! Maybe they should do that more regularly...

Won a match as DP earlier today. Very solid hero. Especially against Weaver because her AoE silence and nuke ignore Linkens Sphere. And that ult! Shadow Shaman and I were just wrecking towers.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I wonder if this 'big patch' will also have Slark and Brood enabled for CM again. I hate not being able to play him in my captain's games. :(

Sibylus

Banned
Woke up to find a blog post, promise of Diretide, promise of mystery patch, two WCS streams, and a NSL finals stream. SUDDENLY EVERYTHING HAPPENING

But forreal, couldn't give less of a shit about Diretide. It's fun and I'll play. But it's a sideshow to the mystery patch, and it always was.

Conceptor

Alright this Korean tournament is amazing. Place is packed and cheering to awesome Sunstrikes. Really impressed with the quality of the game to be honest, these teams have come a long way already. Come watch!

http://www.twitch.tv/gomtv
The fansigns have been amazing. Especially that "Sunstrike Launch Detected" from game 1.

RED DRAGON KNIGHT VS. FAKE PURPLE DRAGON KNIGHT IS ON

EDIT: LEVEL 1 ROSH LOL

ElyrionX

I played three games today. One solo and two other times with two different 3-stacks. All three games my team got stomped to the fucking ground. I'm talking scores like 50-15 type of games. WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom