• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalow

the fuck are those gifs from the last page.

BVXqjR3.gif

I do not comprehend. ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

BigAT

Has anyone run the numbers on whether it's better to just sell a Lockless Luckbox or to open it and then sell the item?

abunai

I was teaching my friends dota basics the other day and every game we played they were up against an Axe. Never seen the two of them get so mad at a spell (battle hunger) before. I dunno why they got so mad because they got rid of the debuff fairly quickly.

BeesEight

I loooooove lane Axe. Lane him with KotL! Horse blast spam + Battle Hunger spam + mana giffing is pretty much guaranteed kills.

Yeah, I'm doing the A-Z challenge at the moment and had 3 Axe games. Laned all of them. Won every lane. Battle Hunger is just so good.

Course... you're still an Axe so it doesn't mean a lot.

Artanisix

Double stout + flask or tango
Build is helix / hunger / helix / hunger / helix / ult / max call
Boots
Drums
Blink

At this point you're a monstrous threat for gangs and teamfights. Helix is sooo much better than hunger now. Hunger is nice for a little bit of slow and damage.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
That reminds me, I need to check if you can do jungle necro on dire now. Its, dead on rad, but if the stack timings work out on dire, it would be much safer then rads.

bounchfx

I'm a little scared that you see this as a buisness opportunity. It's fine for Reddit chuckles and whatnot, but is this really what you want

To be fair I'm actually pretty anal about this stuff. I don't want to see dota become tf2 in how wacky everything got. BUT, I feel couriers already have a different line than hero armor plus the Volvo thing is a very widespread meme specific to valve, so it feels much less offensive to me than Doritos barging in. Plus we obviously want it to visually fit dotas great art style. Just my 2c, I hope that clears stuff up.

Dahbomb

Double stout + flask or tango
Build is helix / hunger / helix / hunger / helix / ult / max call
Boots
Drums
Blink

At this point you're a monstrous threat for gangs and teamfights. Helix is sooo much better than hunger now. Hunger is nice for a little bit of slow and damage.
This is my same starting build as well. That was actually my old build for Axe before Tranq boots were introduced plus before Hunger was good and now that they nerfed both I had to go back to my original build.

Although I do go for some Regen item as well. If I am rolling I go Blink into Bloodstone and Scepter for maximum dunkage.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Game looks bad and has the SC2 lead working on it, will be terrible but gets load of attention, just like Hearthstone.

sixghost

Why is Navi picking Clockwerk all of a sudden? I don't ever remember Funnik playing clock before the patch, but ever since they picked him a ton.

Gav47

Game looks bad and has the SC2 lead working on it, will be terrible but gets load of attention, just like Hearthstone.

I wouldn't say Hearthstone is terrible, its just very simple, to he point were too many games come down to the luck of the draw. Hopefully they can add some more interesting mechanics down the line.

In other news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom