• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mirana is still extremely underwhelming. Have no idea why teams keep trying to make it happen. I guess the "shoot arrow, hit arrow" skillshot aspect is appealing to players, but she's just not as strong as other carries. And going Midas on her is a mistake in 99% of cases because you cripple your relatively strong early game in favor of a mediocre at best late game.

SamVimes

I think Mirana is still extremely underwhelming. Have no idea why teams keep trying to make it happen. I guess the "shoot arrow, hit arrow" skillshot aspect is appealing to players, but she's just not as strong as other carries. And going Midas on her is a mistake in 99% of cases because you cripple your relatively strong early game in favor of a mediocre at best late game.

I think she can work extremely well if she's not your main carry. If she got a small base damage buff she would probably be a top tier mid.

i bet u cant land any arrows

Shinypogs

I could happily watch Alliance vs Na'vi every tournament finals for ages. With the occasional Liquid and DK appearance for variety.

Btw why don't see more Lina lately? I swear I haven't seen her in a pro game since TI3.

F!ReW!Re

I could happily watch Alliance vs Na'vi every tournament finals for ages. With the occasional Liquid and DK appearance for variety.

Btw why don't see more Lina lately? I swear I haven't seen her in a pro game since TI3.

She's on the D2L game that's on now: Eg versus Mousesports.
She's being played mid.

G.ZZZ

Mirana has an extremely high win ratio in EEL and NEL pubs, i think that's the reason pro team are trying her more and more. The hero's really good in trilanes, but imho it don't really fit [A] with their more defensive style of play.

I think she can work extremely well if she's not your main carry. If she got a small base damage buff she would probably be a top tier mid.

Yeah my main point is referencing her more as a 1. As an offlane, mid, or part of an aggressive tri (not worth it in a defensive tri) with someone else to pick up the slack she's certainly better. Or play her like a 4 Alch - support at first with the opportunity to become a threat if the game drags out.

i bet u cant land any arrows

1v1 me mid bro

Mirana is like the most versatile hero in the game. She can be run as anything and get almost any item with any playstyle. She may not be the best at any of them, but the fact that she is competent at anything is a major strength if you ask me...

F!ReW!Re

Mirana is like the most versatile hero in the game. She can be run as anything and get almost any item with any playstyle. She may not be the best at any of them, but the fact that she is competent at anything is a major strength if you ask me...

Jack of all trades, master of none...

Hylian7

That reminds me, I need to check if you can do jungle necro on dire now. Its, dead on rad, but if the stack timings work out on dire, it would be much safer then rads.
I attempted this a while back on stream. It won't work if (when) a large Satyr camp spawns. That little healing guy in the small doesn't help either.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
BTS stream unwatchably laggy for anybody else?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I'm such a Bulldog fanboy. So happy to see his Sylla finally in this final.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom