• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec

Bulldog is a good player but has to be the biggest douche of all streamers. Nothing but "bro" every sentence.

Shinypogs

Question, is lone druid stronger now with the larger aoe for radiance than he was when armlet worked differently on the bear? Also I came in during the end of that era so what exactly was wrong with bear + armlet that made it need nerfing?

Dahbomb

Bear + Armlet was a bug because the health decrease side effect of the Armlet didn't work on the bear. He got the benefits of the item without the draw backs making it a very cost effective damage item on the bear.

Edit: Dat triple Bulldog hero bans.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
hope they give him nature's profit next game
Ugh Timber. Last time I saw him play Timber on his stream he was comically whiffing chains pretty must constantly! :D

Bulldog is a good player but has to be the biggest douche of all streamers. Nothing but "bro" every sentence.
Bulldog is hilarious and a beautiful human being.

༼ つ◕◡◕ ༽つ (_̅_̅_̲̅F̲̲̅̅I̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅S̲̲̅̅U̲̲̅̅R̲̲̅̅E̲̲̅̅_̅_̅()

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I knew Bulldog couldn't roll with Timber. Not against Na Vi, not against pubs. Alliance shouldn't have let them ban all his heroes. They haven't done anything with their Lich pick. I think they're just doing it because that's what all the cool kids are doing nowadays.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
this tournament is great worth the 8 bucks, i also picked up a navi pendant since i like their play style more than alliance so go navi i guess?!

Also that timbersaw kill was lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom