• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radec

These casters doesn't know how lethal a late game medusa is. Calling the gsme 60-40 with that much lead.

Na'vi taking home the gold once again.

kvk1

ibexAiMYagQfpD.gif

I believe.

Dec

These casters doesn't know how lethal a late game medusa is. Calling the gsme 60-40 with that much lead.

Na'vi taking home the gold once again.

Cast was definitely lacking. Mistakes throughout. LD was actually saying medusa had an aegis and selected her and assumed she lost it at some point but NS is the one that grabbed it like 5 minutes earlier...

Missed the DP game which seems like it was the best game. Will have to watch that one later.

2PTaGbj.png

1. When did hearthstone fall so hard? Was it that a bunch of invites went out so they don't have to watch it anymore?

2. Where is hon?

3. As of this post, it Dota already fell off to second again. A truly fickle bunch.

Cast was definitely lacking. Mistakes throughout. LD was actually saying medusa had an aegis and selected her and assumed she lost it at some point but NS is the one that grabbed it like 5 minutes earlier...

Missed the DP game which seems like it was the best game. Will have to watch that one later.

Yep. Shaman was MVP, but yea it's pretty much GG if Dusa gets a Bfly in under 30, pubs or professional. I can count on one hand how many Dusa matches I've lost where I got my Bfly and manta by 32 minutes or so.

KingKong

gotta say that wasnt a great series, it didnt have that game 5 from TI3 to make it better and both teams just made too many mistakes

also the casters really were super biased for Alliance

Radec

Probably tired. lol.

DP game was pretty good. But you can see how game ends at mid game.

ksan

game wasnt cause of dusa (she's a million times more legit with an actual disable in the ulti though), practically any carry would have won that game for na'vi

gotta say that wasnt a great series, it didnt have that game 5 from TI3 to make it better and both teams just made too many mistakes

Still getting adjusted to the new patch, I'd think. Stuff like nighttime vision. Also with the running of these quirky/new lineups, mistakes will be made.

That said, Shaman made no mistakes that last game. Goddamn.

Boken

Banned
2PTaGbj.png

1. When did hearthstone fall so hard? Was it that a bunch of invites went out so they don't have to watch it anymore?

2. Where is hon?

3. As of this post, it Dota already fell off to second again. A truly fickle bunch.

i heard blizzard is releasing a HoN remake

ksan

Still getting adjusted to the new patch, I'd think. Stuff like nighttime vision. Also with the running of these quirky/new lineups, mistakes will be made.

That said, Shaman made no mistakes that last game. Goddamn.

are you kidding me? huge mistake when he didn't go in for the shackle when s4 tp:d, even a noob could see that (hence ld/lumi noticing it)
alliance/na'vi confirmed being trash tier players who dont play perfectly

:lol

KingKong

the great thing is that the last few playoffs were basically Alliance vs Navi and 2 worse teams, the upcoming playoffs will have all the best teams and much bigger prize pools (MLG might reach 150 grand)

Radec

the great thing is that the last few playoffs were basically Alliance vs Navi and 2 worse teams, the upcoming playoffs will have all the best teams and much bigger prize pools (MLG might reach 150 grand)

I think Alliance will still steamroll their way to the finald again. Navi will be Navi and will lose some games but might end up facing Alliance again.

Epix

I have the worst luck teammate quality wise whenever I play Enigma. He's like the one hero that is nearly useless without some team chemistry.

Chris R

Another game, another shitty team. This game...

And yet again, I'm this close to uninstalling the game...

edit: 4-17 my last 21 games, I'm never on a good team now and there is only so much I can do by myself :| Almost carried a team back as a SK but SK can only carry so hard even with a Radiance/Satanic :|

ksan

I have the worst luck teammate quality wise whenever I play Enigma. He's like the one hero that is nearly useless without some team chemistry.

while it really sucks to have bad team mates, i think enigma is still ok in that case, just rush mek, force pushes/ganks, and carry a tp to save ppl from dives

2PTaGbj.png

2. Where is hon?

DotA always gets a massive viewership bonus when Na'Vi plays and then fall of as soon as they're not playing. Dunno what's up with Hearthstone, it had a bunch of viewers yesterday for a tournament or something and now its back down to about where its been for weeks. HoN never seems to have more than about 2k viewers. Probably because it doesn't have as many tournaments and the solo queue streamers aren't as personable as the LoL or DotA guys.

Hearthstone will probably get bigger when it's in open beta/release and more people are playing. There's really not many good streamers who play it right now.

I mean it did hit 100k (or was very close) during the final yesterday.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
It was on during the SC2 tournament break, I can't see it getting much more of an audience when it goes live. Doesn't seem like a very good streaming game.

G.ZZZ

I find the opposite to be true. Fastest jungler in game, buy all the support items for your team, 9 min meka into 13 min blink, force pushes teamfights early, win game. Teammates also tend to stick around Enigma because they want that black hole (huheuhueh).
But seriously, if you aren't going mid, then an high impact jungler like enigma is imho your best bet to carry pubs, though my best winrates are on supports (my CM could even carry an uncarriable like SamVimes).

It was on during the SC2 tournament break, I can't see it getting much more of an audience when it goes live. Doesn't seem like a very good streaming game.

Well I don't think it will ever be HUGE, but there's room for some growth. It's a smaller, more bite-size game by design. Especially with another mode or two and some sort of spectator features.

Epix

I find the opposite to be true. Fastest jungler in game, buy all the support items for your team, 9 min meka into 13 min blink, force pushes teamfights early, win game. Teammates also tend to stick around Enigma because they want that black hole (huheuhueh).
But seriously, if you aren't going mid, then an high impact jungler like enigma is imho your best bet to carry pubs, though my best winrates are on supports (my CM could even carry an uncarriable like SamVimes).

Again this assumes a non-incompetent team. I usually get 4 teammates chasing their Axe while I'm locked in a 4 man black-hole with no follow up.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Someone here told me my Dusa wasn't competitively viable.

Not gonna say any names. Just know why I'm smiling.

Dusa has been slept on but has been exposed as legit since those ET/Naga games like a month back, but she needs a team that can reliably set her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom