• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a reason why we don't see Vengeful Spirit more in pro games? She's such an awesome hero, all of her skills are pretty damn good and Nether Swap can be useful in so many different situations

Well Enigma has been creeping up in popularity lately. She might see more play if he continues to as well with two ways to stop black hole, one going through BKB.

She's synergizes great with a lot if heroes actually - Alchemist, pretty much anyone with -Armor, etc. But as already said, roaming support pairs aren't too popular right now. And in a bubble if you were pairing someone with SD, Lina or Leshrac are probably better. She's a fine hero, but just doesn't quite fit most lineups in the current meta.

ACE 1991

Will there be any GAF inhouses tonight? I'm sick of solo queuing. If anyone who plays regularly and isn't in a skill bracket beyond me (I'm at about 500 games played), I'd love to add you to my friends list.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Also works really well against SB charge.

So if you're by the T1 bot on Radiant and a Breaker charges from near the T1 top on Dire a Glimpse right before he hits you often puts him on the cliff near the bot rune. I've had this happen like three times. Its awesome

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Will there be any GAF inhouses tonight? I'm sick of solo queuing. If anyone who plays regularly and isn't in a skill bracket beyond me (I'm at about 500 games played), I'd love to add you to my friends list.

I've got a similar number of games played and I often play with 1-2 friends who are also not morons. Always looking for more people to play with.

UncivilDKizzle is my Steam name, add me if you want.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Shit, Puck from Berserk.

I'm lmao here.

Here are the characters taken from glorious nippon:

Lina - Lina Inverse
Phantom Lancer - FFX
Rikimaru - Tenchu
Zeus - Marvel Universe

M.D

GAF, I feel like spending more money on cosmetic items for a video game.

What are some good chests to buy keys for?

Shit, Puck from Berserk.

I'm lmao here.

Here are the characters taken from glorious nippon:

Lina - Lina Inverse
Phantom Lancer - FFX
Rikimaru - Tenchu
Zeus - Marvel Universe
2466084-watch_out__we_got_a_badass_over_here_by_deadwoodpete83-d504d72.jpg

It actually resembles most of the skills Puck has in Berserk has, but I guess a discussion with you is nonsense, since you know everything :D

+1 for the Disruptor love train. One of my top 3 favorite supports for sure; unlike a lot of other supports I actually feel useful throughout the entire game. Kinetic Field + Ult is awesome in teamfights. Plus, Glimpsing enemies who just TPed in is one of the most satisfying things in Doto.

Deadstar

Anyone know when the halloween event might start? Last year I thought it started two weeks before halloween or maybe it was just one week...

Deadstar

I hope they bring back the halloween candy event instead of the greeviling. The greeviling was not fun to play. The candy grab was much more exciting and it had a great back and forth to it. Roshan chasing people also added tension. Come on Valve give us what we want!

Artanisix

Can probably get a few going tonight PST. No guarantees though and will have to see how many peeps show up.

G.ZZZ

I don't see what's strange, 1.09 is a relatively new player (at least that's what i gather from his tag?) so he should play with other new players no?

I think diretide was after halloween last year. Who knows when it will be this year, probably before since its already done. Then again they may be putting out holdout mode for this year...

( ̄ー ̄)

Hylian7

Just play a no-skill mid like Zeus, leech XP and take your uncontestable CS, then win the game ez ez.
New players won't know to do that.

I remember almost two years ago when I started playing and I was Tiny mid against his Huskar. Nooooope! (This was well before Berserker's Blood was reworked, and I obviously didn't know how I could punish the Burning Spear spam)

G.ZZZ

I remember almost two years ago when I started playing and I was Tiny mid against his Huskar. Nooooope! (This was well before Berserker's Blood was reworked, and I obviously didn't know how I could punish the Burning Spear spam)

Yeah a big part of the game is knowing you sucks, and take "safe" no skill heroes when against better player. Playing mid as a skill dependent hero against someone better than you is a one-ticket to loseland. Heroes like Zeus, Magnus etc... just bottlespam and you will never lose the lane as hard even against better player. Always did like this when i was forced to play mid since i suck ass at it compared to my relative MMR.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>

Haha, please educate me.

G.ZZZ

So in preparation for any possible GAF games, anyone wanna add me on steam? Name is Old_King_Coal.

Mmh i see 2 people with that name, come into the neogaf channel it's easier for me to add you that way (NeoGAF channel on dota2).

EDIT: 3 noob mates of mine will also come soon so we can do the 5-man noobstack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom