• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

F5BB9BF5A554ADE508601D8D6EE80C1DE20E2D50

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=185420012

Alchemist Alloy set by Mr. President for [A]

Loda got a new dress.

Cool they added lovebear! Their goodluck charm they bring to LAN's

Razzer

Mmh i see 2 people with that name, come into the neogaf channel it's easier for me to add you that way (NeoGAF channel on dota2).

EDIT: 3 noob mates of mine will also come soon so we can do the 5-man noobstack

In now, guess I'' ask for a guild invite whilst I'm here.

Kard8p3

After having played Puck for the majority of my matches these last few days...I think I have found a new favorite hero. It(?) is just so fun to play. Nothing like dream coiling a Mirana and watching her leap away and die; then later to get her to like 100 HP later, have her ult and be 5 feet away from base, and then to orb her to death :).

Zeth

It's been 14+ days since I last changed my password and my backpack still doesn't show up on Dota2Lounge. Any way around this, or is the waiting/blocked period longer than 2 weeks?

Hylian7

Haha, please educate me.

Well back then (when Huskar didn't gain Magic Resistance through Berserker's Blood), the idea would have been to just stay back if he's harassing you. Once you get levels, you can Avalanche + Toss and just kill him, since he's taking his health to use Burning Spears.

Of course that is all thrown out the window now that he gains a billion% Magic Resistance with Berserker's Blood and gives no fucks if you Avalanche + Toss him.

Razzer

thanks to G.zzz for some great games tonight, shame we had to lose the last one but that pudge was a beast. Playing with GAFfers is so much better than solo queue, my god.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
thanks to G.zzz for some great games tonight, shame we had to lose the last one but that pudge was a beast. Playing with GAFfers is so much better than solo queue, my god.

I'm actually a bit surprised, since Valve needs to add in the D2L league ticket, it starts in 90 minutes.

Edit: There we go, D2L should be added now.

The Weaver set with wings no longer drops, the Nature's Prophet set from last week now drops. Also the Pyrion Flax announcer no longer drops. The Weaver set was also pulled from the store.

They need more Mythicals in the system now. This update removed two of them without replacing them. There are no current mythicals from new sets either that don't already drop (the ghosts being the only one, and it drops already).

Hmm...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The Weaver set with wings no longer drops, the Nature's Prophet set from last week now drops. Also the Pyrion Flax announcer no longer drops. The Weaver set was also pulled from the store.

There are some more. Here is what I put on reddit:

Armored Exoskeleton set and Pyrion Flax announcer removed from drop pool.
Woodland Outcast, Chiseled Guard, Emerald Frenzy, Stoneshard, and Storm-Stealer sets are added to the drop pool.

bounchfx

They need more Mythicals in the system now. This update removed two of them without replacing them. There are no current mythicals from new sets either that don't already drop (the ghosts being the only one, and it drops already).

Hmm...

there will be soon! ;) that's what we're aiming for the new BH set to be. I'll post again once I actually have it uploaded to the workshop later tonight.

also, sorry, I'll shut up now lol. just excited.. :)

shira

I'm actually a bit surprised, since Valve needs to add in the D2L league ticket, it starts in 90 minutes.

Edit: There we go, D2L should be added now.

There is no point, the audio is going to be borked like it always is with Perfect World.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Everybody on Dota 2 Lounge has an inflated opinion of what their Crimson Riptide is worth...

Vaporak

Started watching some D2L, but it was almost all Ayasee and little to no Mirlini, even during "analysis" parts of the cast. I think these two needed some trial casts together to get used to each other before going live for the tournament. Looking forward to the DK match though, they've been on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom