• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

So I idle in a few chat channels, saw one group in the Giant Bomb channel doing some mm. Queue up and who do I face but them! Fun little game, my Mirana went much better this time than my first matches with her.

The Earthshaker gets no levels and it can backfire in a big way. Tongfu tried it and it was an absolute disaster... Of course, they were laning against a Dark Seer, so it was pretty silly to even attempt it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-kct9v2HIA

If the other team has any sort of wave clearing ability, it's just free gold.
yeah, that went horribly for them.. unfortunately, it wasn't the case for us. we were completely taken aback by what we saw, and by the time we were able to counter, we lost 2 towers in a couple of minutes.

I guess it's just a fact that people will do anything to win, even if it's a silly way to do it in my book. I'll let my friends know about possible counters to it in the future.

Clawww

IHdaAyW.gif

=)

Lotto

Really liked the lineup coming out from LGD.int and they played well, DK just played better. LanM such a beast on Rubick, so clutch. GG!

Yeah LGD's lineup there wasn't bad, they just got outplayed. Black's choice to farm so long on an Ursa was also questionable. But like I already said, the DK supports really propped up their team that game. So clutch. And I was really impressed by DK's decision to rotate top after looking at that bot lane because they would have gotten crushed if they tried to contest it.

DK wrapped that up pretty nicely but I want to mention something.

Both times LGD.int fucked up hugely (Ursa not having an open slot for the Aegis and Naga's terrible Song when Rubick had Roar) both Ayesee and Merlini piled on the 'DK can do no wrong' even when it was pretty obvious LGD fucked that up.

Makes me think about whether they're trying to be nice to teams, which is silly, since they're commentators. It's possible to say a player or a team fucked up without being overly harsh.

Question: why do you enjoy playing your favourite hero?

I enjoy playing Doom because hauling ass in a teamfight and being a giant unkillable jackass is very enjoyable. Also I like making someone completely useless for at least 15 seconds.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician

I enjoy playing Doom because hauling ass in a teamfight and being a giant unkillable jackass is very enjoyable. Also I like making someone completely useless for at least 15 seconds.

Hmmm...Shadow Shaman because the versatility of being a support, ganker, and nuker depending on what the team needs is very attractive

Rubick because stealing shit is just so much fun

Tusk because when you've got the right combo to go with it Ice Shards into Snowball is downright one of the most devastating initiations in the game. Seriously, Tusk and Bristleback is one of the most broken lanes currently, you can just go hyperaggressive at like level three and wrack up kills

fiore

Banned

I enjoy playing any offlane hero because that is a decent challenge, but playing certain heroes like lone druid make it real fun and exciting.

ElyrionX

Puck because teleporting all over the place and being squishy yet hard-to-kill is too much fun. Plus, phasing out to avoid a Storm Bolt/Magic Missile/Assassinate never gets old.

Boken

Banned

I enjoy PA cos I like big crits but now she looks like animu
New waifu welcome to apply

I also like QoP cos she's attractive

I also like dp cos I like to split push all day

And I like charizard cos you can burn fools

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Also Dark Seer because the laning is easy as shit, you can annoy the fuck out of people and unironically say "you may be able to defeat me...but how will you fight....YOURSELF?"

shira

Aw yeah here we go No Tide Hunter reunion on www.beyondthesummit.tv

http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

t1381860300z1.png

#1 Alliance
3622-1365755134.jpeg

vs
5815-1381532476.jpeg

#10 Speed

ibenseQUc6glZe.png

http://dota2lounge.com/match?m=1172

Eternal Envy-sama who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy mouse,
thy mercy come,
thy draft be done,
in matchmaking, as it is in captains.
Give us this day our daily DotA,
and forgive us our inferior tactics,
as we have also forgiven those less skilled.
And lead us not into fanboyism,
but deliver us #TI4.
Amen

iRCNllmh57FYd.gif

http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom