• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Or Right, KP change their names again. I thought Speed was a no name team at glance, I didn't realize it is EE-Sama's team. I should watch to see Shira's rare go up in flames. Alliance is getting up KP's hopes so EE will feel at ease and make game throwing mistakes.

Punto

Neo Member
Did Weaver not buy boots that entire game? Is that normal?

It´s not as normal as it used to be. Black used to do that a while ago. Now team tend to get those pt.

Usually you get those for the extra aspd and survivability cus the weaver pretty much always runs at 522 MS.

If you can get a fast linkens usually your fine skipping the pts.

Karakand

Because EVERYONE is afraid of the Astral Spirit.

Same, but fear of right click damage instead of fear of a ghost.

I also love that stage in the late early / early mid-game where Drow is shitting out a lot of damage and I can pledge many skulls to Khorne.

G.ZZZ

This storm build is beyond terrible. This dude just keep getting carried by his team and then he drag them down with those shit builds.

EDIT: holy shit bulldog and his LD

Razzer

Bone7 is bringing this game back for Speed.

Edit: Envy Storm is trash here, if not for sk, qop and bat they would have lost.

shira

Envy Storm, kaipi is done.

Baka that's biribiri
iTA7bk5rgkKrV.jpg

Razzer

like clockwork

?

Is this something people say often? I'm saying it because he got dominated in safe lane, was far down in net worth, and Alliance were winning, then good pickoffs by Bone7 and SingSing and good fights thanks to epi and QOP ulti kept them in it until the rosh fight.

Question: why do you enjoy playing your favourite hero?

I enjoy playing Doom because hauling ass in a teamfight and being a giant unkillable jackass is very enjoyable. Also I like making someone completely useless for at least 15 seconds.

Every time I think I have a favorite hero I play a great game with another hero and then that is my new favorite hero. 11 months ago it was Shadow Demon because of this match. A month later it was Huskar. A month later, Outworld Devourer. And then it was Zeus (holy shit dat score).

You get the idea.

I guess my favorite heroes are the ones I've consistently had fun with. Disruptor and Weaver are the first that come to mind. Win or lose they are always fun to play. Disruptor's kit is great all-around, and Glimpse can be hilarious when you send an opponent back across the map after a TP. Weaver also has an awesome kit; shukuchikuchikuchi is hilariously powerful and fun to harass opponents with, and his ult is basically a get-out-of-jail-free card.

I don't think they have to worry about an invite to ti4 now.

I mean of course assuming they don't just completely implode in the next few months.

Shinypogs

Well that was interesting, I was hoping for Alliance to win but the end result was satisfying anyways.

So as someone who has only been following this scene since TI3 I'm not too familiar with certain things. How exactly does Valve choose who to invite to the next international? How much does winning/ losing starladder season 7 effect Navi/Alliance? Do certain tournaments hold more weight in valve's eyes , i.e is a dreamhack more valuable for judging a team then something else or are they just looking for consistency?

Oh and out of curiosity do most people here buy tickets for every tournament?

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Well that was interesting, I was hoping for Alliance to win but the end result was satisfying anyways.

So as someone who has only been following this scene since TI3 I'm not too familiar with certain things. How exactly does Valve choose who to invite to the next international? How much does winning/ losing starladder season 7 effect Navi/Alliance? Do certain tournaments hold more weight in valve's eyes , i.e is a dreamhack more valuable for judging a team then something else or are they just looking for consistency?

Oh and out of curiosity do most people here buy tickets for every tournament?

I think very few people buy tournament tickets.

Valve chooses teams for TI based on consistency of roster and tournament placing. Like everything else they hide the factors that go into their decision outside of that.

elyetis

Question: why do you enjoy playing your favourite hero?

I enjoy playing Doom because hauling ass in a teamfight and being a giant unkillable jackass is very enjoyable. Also I like making someone completely useless for at least 15 seconds.
Hard to answer but probably because i keep having new 'favorite hero'. Thought the most consistant one ( don't know if I can say it's really my favorite hero, but it's my most played one ) for me is Kotl, for multiple reason, he is really easy to lane ( either to be a mana bitch, or for the illuminate harass ), it's a support and you always lack support... and usually it's a hero I can enjoy even when we loose badly ( no need for item, yet you always have them because you get crazy gold from depush ).

But my 'favorite hero of the week' is usually a hero I have just got good game with / finaly understood their potential / are a nice change of pace / show I improved myself.

Thought true favorite hero is Techies, but that's because I never played against him ( and wont before 2015, dead game doto ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom