• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

Does the game now show queued parties like this now or was this just an idea from reddit dota?
99zNlQM.png

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Fantastic idea and I'd absolutely love to take part in it. I do hope though that there will be teams with open slots or people looking to form teams. I usually play with a 3 stack, 1 gaffer one not, of my skill level. Don't really have 5 though.

Razzer

That feeling when you are losing all game with abysmal lag and you keep disconnecting because Steam is shitting the bed, but turn it around thanks to a farmed Spectre, only to DC again as you approach the first rax. I was gone for like 10 seconds then when I came back we had taken 2 rax and were working on the 3rd. It was a real wtf moment there. How the hell did they do it so quickly lol.

bzm

New Stone tier. Below that Old Stone.
Ultramafic lava tier #1.
Fantastic idea and I'd absolutely love to take part in it. I do hope though that there will be teams with open slots or people looking to form teams. I usually play with a 3 stack, 1 gaffer one not, of my skill level. Don't really have 5 though.
We'll try to work something out to help teams of less than 5 / individuals pair up.

fiore

Banned
Im going to have to say that this tournament is going to be very skewed in terms of skill range. I'm sure some 5 man pro team with their one GAF member is going to stomp the whole tourney.

Nevertheless, very considerate to donate your money and chip into this tournament

shira

Im going to have to say that this tournament is going to be very skewed in terms of skill range. I'm sure some 5 man pro team with their one GAF member is going to stomp the whole tourney.

Nevertheless, very considerate to donate your money and chip into this tournament

We need EviLore on board. Hand out some GoldGAF memberships for the winners.

bzm

We are going to try to be looking out for that and preventing it before it happens, and of course hoping you guys just don't do it.

Artanisix

While there probably will be some degree of skill variance, I have no issues with kicking a swindler after their first game if they exhibit extraordinary skills compared to the other teams. Think we've been pretty clear this is supposed to be an amateur tournament, and we'll probably be asking for dotabuffs of some of the teammembers to browse through their games and check on them before anything goes down.

Conceptor

taking applications for my 5 man greeviling/diretide squad. same shenanigans as last year. maybe we can try this gaf tournament thing too

1) Me
2)
3)
4)
5)

apply within

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom