• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian7

This tournament is just another way for everyone to say they are better than each other or call each other bad. Like the guy that passive aggressively called out my winrate once.

Edit: Apparently this post didn't clearly seem sarcastic enough. IT'S SARCASM CALM DOWN EVERYONE.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This tournament is just another way for everyone to say they are better than each other or call each other bad. Like the guy that passive aggressively called out my winrate once.

ur right we need to immediately let valve know to remove all tournament tickets and stop all dota tournaments immediately, this can be used as flame material

Hylian7

ur right we need to immediately let valve know to remove all tournament tickets and stop all dota tournaments immediately, this can be used as flame material

6.80 will change Dota into the giant Roshan fight with both teams working together at the end of Diretide.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

Really? Why even bother posting here if you don't want to play with people? It has been made abundantly clear that this is an friendly, amateur community event.

shira

So when is 7-Eleven going to start selling Dota Donuts?

tumblr_mukcssbc8q1s905vio1_1280.jpg

I would totally buy an Aegis of the Diabetes.

SamVimes

While there probably will be some degree of skill variance, I have no issues with kicking a swindler after their first game if they exhibit extraordinary skills compared to the other teams. Think we've been pretty clear this is supposed to be an amateur tournament, and we'll probably be asking for dotabuffs of some of the teammembers to browse through their games and check on them before anything goes down.

One of the guys i play with gets matched with pros (the other day he was playing against Dendi), that's already too much, right?

Why is Twitch mobile (possibly website too, don't remember) giving me Pampers Diaper ads?

First of all, I wouldn't be buying diapers, and secondly, it really doesn't seem like most of the demographic that watches Twitch would be either. Just something funny.

G.ZZZ

Why is Twitch mobile (possibly website too, don't remember) giving me Pampers Diaper ads?

First of all, I wouldn't be buying diapers, and secondly, it really doesn't seem like most of the demographic that watches Twitch would be either. Just something funny.

It's trying to tell you to stay alert and don't trust your woman :x

It's a joke

EDIT: gonna hop in some solo MM , that feeling where you wake up early because of other things and there's no one out to play :(

Was an EZ win! Also HGT vs Adidas no thx really. I'd rather clean up my room. Well now that i said it, i really should clean up my room !

This is actually the real TongFu, not the shitty WPCA one.

Though the iG vs. RStars match later should be pretty decent - certainly closer than the odds would have you believe.

G.ZZZ

This is actually the real TongFu, not the shitty WPCA one.

Though the iG vs. RStars match later should be pretty decent - certainly closer than the odds would have you believe.

Point is that it would've been a stomp or a boring game either way.

Some EU up for a game before lunch?

Damn. Got an abandon because I was too scared to leave the base as CM. Godlike Pudge, + Clock, Spiritbreaker, PA, and Puck that outleveled me by like 5-10 levels. Really shitty team though, we lost the laning stage with them having no supports. Pretty sure my team was 2-3 stack and theirs was 4-5 though.

Oh and I still had a higher KDA than our Alch and offlane Invoker, so whatevs.

G.ZZZ

Damn. Got an abandon because I was too scared to leave the base. Godlike Pudge, + Clock, Spiritbreaker, PA, and Puck that outleveled me by like 5-10 levels. Really shitty team though, we lost the laning stage with them having no supports. Pretty sure my team was at least partial stack and theirs was 4-5 though.

Too good to care.

Boken

Banned
Damn. Got an abandon because I was too scared to leave the base as CM. Godlike Pudge, + Clock, Spiritbreaker, PA, and Puck that outleveled me by like 5-10 levels. Really shitty team though, we lost the laning stage with them having no supports. Pretty sure my team was 2-3 stack and theirs was 4-5 though.

of course your KDA would be good if you sit in base

SamVimes

Well you can't really do anything but die as offlane Invoker to be fair.

Gotta love it when going against late game heroes and your team decides to play passive, farm and inevitably lose the game.

Fuck i hate mm sometimes

Just played an Axe game. Made me realize how bad I want those 6.79 changes. His mana pool is SO bad right now. Though I think he still might be smarter than Skeleton King.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
I wonder if they will wait with 6.79 until the end of the week and make it come with the halloween update.

The Korean contest cosmetics will be added on the 25th for the game's launch in that region.

6.79 will probably hit at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom