• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyetis

So now no new big content for at least a month, because how else would it allow people more time to adjust to the game so it’s not changing quite as quickly as before.

/end sarcasm

navi vs speed to discover 6.79, should be quite fun.

yarden24

had a weird weird weird game as timbersaw ,we were bieng destroyed, we were down 12k gold at some point, and we started winning team fights, making a small comeback, and suddenly they rage quit...
even with a super farmed antimage

anyway, if anyone minds checking the game and giving me some tips I'd love you forever:
match ID: 353688998

G.ZZZ

First game was an easy win as LD. My feeling is that now jungle is so much faster in terms of gold with him, i got 6:30 midas into mael (new maelstrom pretty funny), AC etc... 750 GPM end of game and i wasn't even farming that good. Tonight will probably try some jungle builds, especially lycan and sylla.

It feels much safer too, Hellbear camps are much easier now and those were the biggest speedbumps, now all big camps take about the same time think.

Razzer

I think it's pretty clear they were clowning around at least a bit due to the patch. The picks were based off of initial impressions of the patch with no time to practice the dual lanes and such in scrims, so performance was down across the board. Speed seemed to adapt better, but that may be because they picked more familiar heroes.

First game was an easy win as LD. My feeling is that now jungle is so much faster in terms of gold with him, i got 6:30 midas into mael (new maelstrom pretty funny), AC etc... 750 GPM end of game and i wasn't even farming that good. Tonight will probably try some jungle builds, especially lycan and sylla.

Yes, the jungle is faster and easier after you get past level 1.

Deadstar

So since the gold per minute increased are games going to be shorter? I was watching the Na'Vi game and it looked insane. The gold counter was flying by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom