• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
On the other hand if you know how to play Brood, she is now great. I solo took all three lanes of outside towers in my first matc.

G.ZZZ

What's the best way to jungle with LD?

If you random, stout on Bear, Glove on you. First 225 g, get qb, put on bear. At level 3, give your glove to bear. Midas should be before 7 min

That's more optimal for DPS. If you don't random, QB first, then glove into midas, dunno what it's the timer in that case, but i guess still before 7 min.

Artanisix

And Lich first ban too by Speed gaming. Guess they had the same idea that I did, that hero is going to be among the most broken supports in 6.79.

I get the feeling Dendi didn't read the tooltip on the new Viper. Skill build is pre-6.79.

Broken as in not balanced or broken as bugged?

^^ Speed Gaming picked Lich in Game 1 and they rolled NaVi

Broken as in the vision is silly.

And in Game 1 they picked NS as support. They put Xboct on NS in Game 2 and results were not surprising.

Zeth

I just bought a ticket to this champ league - did I miss most of it already?

Feel like the changes to boots are the biggest - feels weird man. Does this mean Tranqs are better or worse for Axe in jungle? They seem incredible for roaming.

Sanjay

I likely won't be home until about 10 PM EST unless class ends early that day.

I forgot I finish on Wednesday, lol.

my resume:

Gold tier in Leeg (equivalent to bloodstone tier in doto)

100% win rate on gyrocopter
100% win rate on troll
100% win rate on broodmother

thnx for consideration

Also, I am Australian

I'm confused, you want in or are you ruling you self out?

Because I have no problems with playing with convicts, in fact its Nilay's job is to get convicts jobs, so were all comfortable throwing abuse at convicts.

geetec said:
p.s I'm in China right now, and the earliest I can try-out is when I get back, on the 4th of November.

You sound to good for us, from China and all but you could be a one off like Neki.

None the less, look forward to playing with you.

Also I sold my Defense 2 War Dog for $1525 :D

I'm gonna miss ma dog :(

Conceptor

Me too :(.. get that money out of Paypal asap!

Tuning in for Navi / Speed on 6.79. This is so weird

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ NAYA-TAYA-NAKATA ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Dahbomb

Yeah I am going to go with Dendi not reading the patch changes on that one. Seems like if you picked up Viper you want to go for that 1 in Poison and max Nethertoxin.

Sanjay

Me too :(.. get that money out of Paypal asap!

Tuning in for Navi / Speed on 6.79. This is so weird

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ NAYA-TAYA-NAKATA ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

Sold it to a Admin of dota2traders.com and to a Indian lad too. It will stay within our people at least.

Conceptor

Based Cyborgmatt - http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/21/4863190/modder-makes-dota-2-spider-less-scary-for-arachnophobes

XMx9Dst.gif

Hylian7

I didn't realize there was a new match ready sound. RIP old one. I will miss it and I still have it as my notification tone on my phone.

geetec

Neo Member
You sound to good for us, from China and all but you could be a one off like Neki.

None the less, look forward to playing with you.

Haha, I'm not actually from China. I'm just traveling here.

Wait.. What!? They go for that price?!

If you like I can sell you my jack russell for half that price.
only kidding.

geetec

Neo Member
Yep.

There are a few very expensive items in the game. That's one of them. Extremely special or rare couriers (those extremely limited in quantity or one-of-a-kind), and the Alpine Ursa set.

Yeah, I know. But goddamn I didn't know that the Defence 2 Wardogs were THAT expensive.

I was considering getting an Alpine set back when I used to bang out Ursa but now I ain't so sure. I wish I did buy it back then though. Not that I would sell it but knowing that my inventory is worth something would feel soo gud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom