• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baha

New Dota 2 patch added new Brood Mother icons (courtesy of reddit):
Y4mPLTS.png

Epix

It strange if people jump in into the game, especially veteran after the update without even reading the changelog.

It sounds like the enemy team hardly used nay dust on you. How could you pull that score unless they too cheapskate to use any dust?

I was doing a lot of dagon bombs and running out of dust range before anyone could react.

Aselith

Those Darkness changes are fucking ridiculous no one can see shit at night. Just had a game vs Broodmother Nightstalker and Bloodseeker and it was fucking miserable.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Volvo is actually crowdsourcing the development of DOTA2 to r/Dota2.

Hylian7

I've played a few Blink Pudge games. I really am enjoying it so far. The fact that you now have insane options of either getting yourself on the other side of creeps or heroes for a hook or just straight up jumping on someone to Dismember them is a godsend. Works better than a Force Staff too since you don't have to turn first and make sure you are angled correctly.

Aselith

I've played a few Blink Pudge games. I really am enjoying it so far. The fact that you now have insane options of either getting yourself on the other side of creeps or heroes for a hook or just straight up jumping on someone to Dismember them is a godsend. Works better than a Force Staff too since you don't have to turn first and make sure you are angled correctly.

Most of the people I've played with that do blink pudge don't use their hook at all. It's very weird.

Swig_

What's the dagon riki build? I was thinking about this all week since reading the patch notes. Do you rush it or is it a mid-game item? I would imagine mid game unless you get some early farm/kills.

Is anyone else building Travels way more often than usual? I'm building Travels a lot. Dat passive gold. And dem worthless Tranqs on carries.

GorillaJu

I decided I'm gonna clear out my Dota items in order to fund my PS4 preorder. Can anyone point me in the direction of a good site do selling Dota stuff for cash?

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So of course

of fucking course

after getting my ass kicked by her like three times

I decide I want to give new Brood a spin

and the enemy team

by accident I'm positive

learns that Crystal Maiden makes her early game life absolutely miserable

so now I just have to always pick CM

Mind you it doesn't help that they basically dedicated three heroes to me constantly

and somehow an OD and a Spirit Breaker managed to lose the other two lanes anway

git gud m8

od doesn't have infinite mana early on, and SB is now trash hero m8

pick best hero in the game, AKA Lich AKA gonna have your lane AKA stay frosty

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
if three heroes are dedicated babysitting to murder one guy over and over I feel the other two lanes should be won pretty easily

hell thats primarily why fighting Brood has been so hard so far: either you focus on her and the rest of the team owns the map or you ignore her and lose your lanes relentlessly and slowly

Anteo

So of course

of fucking course

after getting my ass kicked by her like three times

I decide I want to give new Brood a spin

and the enemy team

by accident I'm positive

learns that Crystal Maiden makes her early game life absolutely miserable

so now I just have to always pick CM

Mind you it doesn't help that they basically dedicated three heroes to me constantly

and somehow an OD and a Spirit Breaker managed to lose the other two lanes anway

That shit always happen
"I'm getting destroyed by hero X, I'm gonna pick X" *gets destroyed"

bzm

definitely gonna watch. ty!

I haven't met anyone that has done it. Everyone 55%-75% parties up every game or almost every game.

KvH plays about half of his games solo from what ive seen (up until very recently), 67% win in 2400 games.
Back in early beta rycho solo queued almost exclusively and sat at around 62% win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom