• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

Not like an item that swaps genders, but a bunch of alternate skins for every hero, including female remodels of male heroes and vice versa.

I believe the transition will be with the insects/animals first. Sand Queen, Brood Papa, Ms Weaver. Some modeler will bundle those in a chest and off we go.

Ultimatum

Banned
There's some weird stuff to get used to in this patch, but I think I do prefer it. Death Prophet is ridiculously good in pub games now haha spirits are the new sb.

There are plenty.

Slither (Venomancer), Demented Shaman (Dazzle), Amun Rah, Swiftblade (Juggernaut), Pyro (Lina), Glacius (CM) etc.
Amun-Ra really reminds me of Phoenix.

I don't think it's a direct port but maybe Icefrog got some ideas for Phoenix from working with S2.

Randdalf

Loving the new feature which shows you the stacks on the final scoreboard. We just beat a five stack as 2-2-1 with Dagon Riki, of all strategies.

Wok

Loving the new feature which shows you the stacks on the final scoreboard. We just beat a five stack as 2-2-1 with Dagon Riki, of all strategies.

How do you build Dagon Riki? Which level of Dagon do you reach and at what time?

Wok

1. Dagon
2. Ethereal Blade
3. Shout DRIVE BY in all-chat every time you blast someone

Dagon level 1-3 cannot kill anyone by the time I have them. These items are expensive and I cannot afford them, so you have to build a regular Riki first to get some kills, right?

Dagon level 1-3 cannot kill anyone by the time I have them. These items are expensive and I cannot afford them, so you have to build a regular Riki first to get some kills, right?
No, since Dagon is mainly built early-mid game and you'll be putting it off too late if you build regular Riki items (apart from maybe PMS).

Randdalf

How do you build Dagon Riki? Which level of Dagon do you reach and at what time?

I didn't play him, I only drafted it, but he pretty much went straight Dagon + Boots and built the rest off of kills. It only really works if you snowball, but I specifically banned heroes Riki might have a hard time against like Bounty Hunter, so that there was a better chance of it happening.

Seance

Banned
▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ᴅᴏɴɢ. ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴɢ (̿▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

Hylian7

Just played against new Broodmother. Man that is annoying to deal with. I was against her in All Random as Luna. You practically need something like Timbersaw, Beastmaster, or Nature's Prophet to deal with her as she is VERY HARD to kill in her current state. She can just go anywhere out of vision in the trees if you dust her and you better have something on short cooldown to kill trees. That or a 5-quelling blade team, hahaha.

▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄ ɴᴀᴍᴇ's ᴅᴏɴɢ. ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴅᴏɴɢ (̿▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)

༼ ᕤºل͟º ༽ᕤ PUNCH HIM ༼ ᕤºل͟º ༽ᕤ

Actually, while we're at it, how many item options does Lycan have? Last I checked it was quite a few (outside of the absolutely core Treads/Vlad's and might as well be core BKB/Basher)

Seance

Banned
Does manta remove enfeeble?

/╲/\╭( ͡▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) )╮/\╱\ Mother comes /╲/\╭( ͡▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) )╮/\╱\

iloled

Banned
Does manta remove enfeeble?

/╲/\╭( ͡▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) )╮/\╱\ Mother comes /╲/\╭( ͡▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿) )╮/\╱\

no it doesn't

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Actually, while we're at it, how many item options does Lycan have? Last I checked it was quite a few (outside of the absolutely core Treads/Vlad's and might as well be core BKB/Basher)

necro is basically core on him, especially with the buffs to the item and howl now.

treads(or travels)/vlads/medallion/necro/AC is the best build imo; there's flexibility for a bkb or heart in there tho if u need it

Dahbomb

Is the new Alchemist changes really a nerf? You can't kill the fucker without some serious nuking.
The change makes it so that it's a bit more worth it to have some extra HP rather than going full glass cannon DPS build.

I have seen people play in matches and it just seems that Alch dies a bit more early on. This just means that players have to adjust their play a bit, maybe get an early Drums or make Treads.

Anteo

Is the new Alchemist changes really a nerf? You can't kill the fucker without some serious nuking.

That's exaclty the point of the nerf, less life = easier to nuke him down. Higher regen to make up for it, so you really need to kill him fast. If you dont, the EHP will grow fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom