• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT2| Ellen Pudge starring in Beyond Two Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

What do you do when your team picks three and a half carries and then the enemy last picks Natures Prophet :/

Farm
chansub-global-emoticon-ddc6e3a8732cb50f-25x28.png

SamVimes

TMM is the most imbalanced queue option there is, i want to find whoever said in this thread that it's the the only serious choice and punch him in the eye.

Procarbine

Forever Platinum
Those of you at all embarrassed about dotabuff links in the spreadsheet, really just don't worry about it. I've won like 30% of my games in the past month. All we want to do verify is that it's you and that you play on that account.

bzm

Those of you at all embarrassed about dotabuff links in the spreadsheet, really just don't worry about it. I've won like 30% of my games in the past month. All we want to verify is that it's you and that you play on that account.
Pretty much this. Look at my winrate with tashi for example. LOOK AT IT.

I have very little experience with Bounty Hunter, so I played him in a co-op bot match this morning. It was great. I don't know why I never really played him before. I like how he has solo killing power but at the same time his Track is an amazing support skill that helps the whole team. I had a NS and Pudge on my team and with all the ganking we got rich as fuck.

Those of you at all embarrassed about dotabuff links in the spreadsheet, really just don't worry about it. I've won like 30% of my games in the past month. All we want to do verify is that it's you and that you play on that account.

Lol, people are embarrassed? Take a look at my page:

http://dotabuff.com/players/3278620/matches

5-15 on the first page alone. And on most of them I have terrible K:D ratios. You guys have nothing to be ashamed of.

Dahbomb

His picks (1st pick): OD, Bounty Hunter, Jakiro Luna, Enigma
My picks: Naga, Disruptor, Razor, Timbersaw, Troll

His Mid: OD
My Mid: Razor

His Top: Luna, Jakiro with Enigma in woods
My Top: Naga, Disruptor, Troll

His Bot: Bounty Hunger
My Bot: Timbersaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom