• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

inkls

Wow, Lycan is a really good pusher, I never had truly realized how this hero with his wolves, necro 3 with howl could melt tower so quickly.

shira

dota-2-shagbark-plush-pre-purchase.jpg

fuck TI4, I'll just get 3 of these.

Shagbark Plush is finally here! I have been working on this for ages now.

http://www.welovefine.com/7933-dota-2-shagbark-plush-pre-purchase.html

Regarding the Plush the owls are attached on by magnets inside the horns and owls, also he has a pair of shades that you can take on/off like the Donkey courier plush. He is a bit larger than the Nature's Prophet plushie but he should fit right in with your Dota 2 collection which I imagine will continue to grow over the rest of this year.

The little fellow comes with his own promo code for a Genuine Shagbark The Plush which features a new Butterfly Romp Ethereal Gem and Plushy Shag Prismatic Gem to make him look even more awesome in game.

BkaETO5CUAAgnGL.png:large

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

The little fellow comes with his own promo code for a Genuine Shagbark The Plush which features a new Butterfly Romp Ethereal Gem and Plushy Shag Prismatic Gem to make him look even more awesome in game.
all the steambux

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I wonder if a new set of Dota Heroclix will be out by TI4.

So, its 15 minutes before the event Shira, what do?

Wok

International orders (including Canada) are will call only. All domestic (U.S.) orders will be mailed. Every ticket includes access to all four days of the Championships Event at KeyArena.

So I was wondering: does that mean domestic orders are not linked to any purchaser's name, but international orders are tied to the purchaser's name and bank account.

shira

Regarding the Plush the owls are attached on by magnets inside the horns and owls, also he has a pair of shades that you can take on/off like the Donkey courier plush. He is a bit larger than the Nature's Prophet plushie but he should fit right in with your Dota 2 collection which I imagine will continue to grow over the rest of this year.

Instabought.

H13

BkaETO5CUAAgnGL.png:large

is there way to get it in Malaysia D:
i can't go to pax east now :(((

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
If only the flights weren't 2K+ and other aussies were going, I would have considered it.

Will have to watch from home again :(

GL to those who get tickets!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, I technically bought mine at like 15 seconds before 3, I was refreshing the page regularly. They could still come back though, VIP was out of stock and came back quickly.

Bad7667

If only the flights weren't 2K+ and other aussies were going, I would have considered it.

Will have to watch from home again :(

GL to those who get tickets!

Yeah thats where I am now. I want to go and I live in Canada so its not as expensive, but I have no friends who want to go.

Ketch

I got a general admissions ticket. My plan is to alternate which side of the stadium I sit on each day so I can even out the neck pain.

Top Bottom