• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Anyone know good place to sell Dota 2 keys for real money? I can sell lower price then community market, also would like to get rid of my last Arcana item Fractal Horns of Inner Abysm. I have way too many keys allready, and I dont feel like opening boxes. I quess thats what you get when you have playtime around 2000h. :D

Epix

Just bought tickets to attend my first TI event. Can someone summarize the perks, items, swag that I shall bathe in come July? Or point me to where it's discussed...

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
IIT no one ever posts what tournament or stream anything is on.
Don't make me go look on gosugamers pls

*ITT I geet drunk off two sips of alcohol at 10am

That draft from Fnatic was hilarious, Pudge, roaming Tiny, offlane Meepo awesome to see

Apparently Twitch got rid of the skip button on ads, yay for 2 minute linkedin ad every break

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
That draft from Fnatic was hilarious, Pudge, roaming Tiny, offlane Meepo awesome to see

Apparently Twitch got rid of the skip button on ads, yay for 2 minute linkedin ad every break
That's actually great they are getting cdn for that kind of ad imo

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

adblock

"We had trouble loading this ad for you."

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dat Anuxi PWR

Q8z7qvw.png

H13

Yes.

The item will come tagged as Genuine, the gems will be a new Butterfly Romp Ethereal Gem and Plushy Shag Prismatic Gem.

Basically like you would find on an Unusual Courier.

ZyguxFJ.png

Is there any difference between this shagbark and normal shagbark? In term of animation?

G.ZZZ

Twitch chat

:kappa:

EDIT: This the amazingest thing ever:

Humans are believed to be unusually good throwers due to their high dexterity and good timing capabilities, and it is believed that this is an evolved trait. Evidence of hominid throwing dates back 2 million years to homo erectus.[1] The 90 mph throwing speed found in many athletes far exceeds the speed at which chimpanzees can throw things, which is about 20 mph.[1] This ability reflects the ability of the human shoulder muscles and tendons to store elasticity until it is needed to propel an object.

shira

lmao ixmike and fluff making a new team. will enjoy their disband.

Kick mike, add milk

Has anyone tried this mod from reddit yet?

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/22a57n/for_those_interested_ive_made_an_item_icon/

It adds mana cost to the item portraits like normal spells, shows the power tread switching order, and has some minor cosmetic changes for background colors on gauntlet, mkb etc.

I might give it a shot, could be useful at the very least.

it's a great beginner tool

Acinixys

Please

For the past 3 months ive been getting that shitty Hearthstone ad

I see it at least 10 times a day. Its annoying as hell. Not being in America/EU FTL

Said he'll be back playing on the 10th. Wonder what Mason gets out of all of this, hopefully something decent.

A buttload of recognition and potentially picked up by a sponsored team?

Anno

A buttload of recognition and potentially picked up by a sponsored team?

Well hopefully that, too. Still feel he should be at least slightly in the money for the tournaments he's been a big part of, especially if they roll through to Kiev and do well.

Top Bottom