• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

dorkimoe

best match ever

Ability draft, i had first pick.

i did NOT pick divided we stand, because i cant micro. team got mad called me noob gg all that. i explained i cant micro and i would have been more harm than good. The guy who picked divided we stand on their team couldnt micro either, we won they lost. im smrt

Ultrabum

best match ever

Ability draft, i had first pick.

i did NOT pick divided we stand, because i cant micro. team got mad called me noob gg all that. i explained i cant micro and i would have been more harm than good. The guy who picked divided we stand on their team couldnt micro either, we won they lost. im smrt

#winning

Demoli

error42j33.png

Had my client like this for the past 15 mins. Restarting the client doesn't help. Any tips?

shira

reddit said:
Everyone can still qualify except for Empire
Edit: Alliance only needs a draw (ie 1 win from the BO2) against Fnatic to qualify! In that case they would have 6 points, Dogma 5, Empire 4, Fnatic 2, and C9 1.
If Dogma beats or draws C9 then they are going to China with Alliance.
If C9 wins against Dogma then Alliance is again qualified but the second spot will be decided at the last, C9 vs Fnatic matc.
Ohh didn't know these are the last games. Alliance needs this win to secure Shanghai

Goldmund

N0tail is easily the most unlikeable professional player I know. I walked into a pub stream of his once and was appalled, he's your average Twitch chat personified. I now find myself rooting against Fnatic whenever they play, even if the other team members might be swell guys.

And on this day of our lord the 12th day of the 4th month, the rebel [A]lliance was brought low.

Though the sage hyhy's divine wisdom of staying in the trees is to be unquestioned, actually being a tree or making the trees yourself is heretical and will be swiftly punished.

Shinypogs

Alliance has the worst consistency problems right now, some games they are out of their minds good, some games I don't even know wtf is going on.

Fnatic played great though.

I wonder if the glut of tournaments that have been going on and the proximity to TI4 is gonna keep people from Bootcamping like a lot of teams need to. Especially if a 6.81 or even a 6.80 revision hits before/after qualifiers.

I remember Na'vi looking pretty weak leading up to TI3 before coming back in a big way. Alliance feels like they could certainly use the time, among others.

Raytow

N0tail is easily the most unlikeable professional player I know. I walked into a pub stream of his once and was appalled, he's your average Twitch chat personified. I now find myself rooting against Fnatic whenever they play, even if the other team members might be swell guys.
he raged? or it was just meme after meme?

aeolist

Banned
Wasn't it almost this time last year people were complaining about how long games were and passive farming strats?

Lycan will get nerfed though. :(

i don't really like super long farming games either but right now the heavy push strats seem to work better and lycan's winrate is absurd

we've seen all different kinds of strategies and hero comps work out which is cool but if one team manages to get a heavy push lineup it seems like they almost always win

So if c9 win it's them vs alliance to then play for the 2nd spot?

But if sigma/dog win they go straight to China with fnatic? Do i have that right?

I'm sure ld is explaining it right now as I type this.

Edit: vvvvv thanks!

Dog 4 - 2
Empire 4 - 4
Alliance 4 - 4
Fnatic 3 - 3
Cloud9 1 - 3

Shaping up to be an interesting finish, 5 way tie is still possible

Dog win one game they go through, if Fnatic 2-0 C9 they go through, if Fnatic take a game of C9 we've got a tiebreaker (not sure how that's settled), if C9 2-0 Dog and go 1-1 with Fnatic we have 5 way tie

Top Bottom