• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

SingSing goes for Mek on Invoker even when the game is going well for them.

I think it's a waste of an inventory slot on the hero in most cases if you don't have to get it. Depends on strategy and how pressured you feel though.

And that was the lamest GG ever Dogma. Don't even fight.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
doto reached a new concurrent today

#1 played ARTS

Almost, but we are still about 3k away from the peek. But its actually really good that we are close to the game's peek players on a random weekend, since the last time we got a peek was at the start of the Year Beast fight.

shira

Dog 4 - 2
Empire 4 - 4
Alliance 4 - 4
Fnatic 3 - 3
Cloud9 1 - 3

Shaping up to be an interesting finish, 5 way tie is still possible

Dog win one game they go through, if Fnatic 2-0 C9 they go through, if Fnatic take a game of C9 we've got a tiebreaker (not sure how that's settled), if C9 2-0 Dog and go 1-1 with Fnatic we have 5 way tie

alliance 4-4
dog 4-3
fnatic 3-3
c9 2-3

empire 4-4 (eliminated)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I'm surprised how evenly matched these teams are.

Fucking Alliance needs to pick up the pace for TI4 or else I'll lose all my rares.

FACE

Banned
Best way of playing Drow Ranger: Let your team pick 4 ranged heroes that are actually useful then buff them with your aura.

Wait I thought empire was doing great recently why are they out?

get to 16, stay in base

They went 1-1 against everyone, all other teams have at least one 2-0 win so even if they're on the same points they beat Empire in rankings

They didn't really play bad, I think all teams have just been playing really well

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Wasn't it almost this time last year people were complaining about how long games were and passive farming strats?

Lycan will get nerfed though. :(

I like 45 minute games of Dota. You farm a little, you push a little, theres some room for early game aggression, there's some room for late game carrying, occasionally you draft a strat thats super fast or super slow and there's a lot of variety.

I don't like it when 75% of games are 65 minute slogging farm fests and I don't like it when 75% of games are 10 minute five man deathball

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

N0tail is such a team player. He is always there for them.

n0tail-dont-staaahhhpp-o.gif

Top Bottom