• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Low Tier
thx for all the support guys i won back like 120 points

conceptor if ur reading this know that im researching necromancy to res u

I forget which now, happened within the past two weeks. IIRC they had a pro player on that agreed with him. Came across as really "get off my lawn" whining.

Just imagine if he had a gap closer and attack speed steroid. How much would the old timers rage?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Is that even possible? You would have to get every CS in a lane plus every minute in jungle I feel like. Is such a thing even possible?
You have to get your supports to stack all the creeps, you can get over 300 from your teams jungle alone in 30 min if they are constantly stacked.

EGM92

I'm constantly getting people adding me to their friends list to get their hands on my unusual essences. Are they used for anything than infusing it into a greevil egg to make a a black greevil?

Jex

I'm constantly getting people adding me to their friends list to get their hands on my unusual essences. Are they used for anything than infusing it into a greevil egg to make a a black greevil?

This sentence sounds incredibly creepy out of context.

black is famous for being one of the best farmers out there, he's pretty scary.

Yea that's certainly where Black earned his name...and AM is probably the carry most associated with him...

....but 500cs...

...in < 30 minutes.

I've neither seen nor heard of such a thing before. If someone had told me it was possible, I would have disagreed. That's roughly 30% more farm than I've ever seen in <29 minutes. I think the most I've seen in that time frame was like 360 - 400.

It's just baffling. I'm talking to a guy that says he has the replay. If I can coach him into uploading it, I'll def post it.

inkls

What the heck is up with today? I just won 9 games in a row and my latest game:
http://dotabuff.com/matches/572843778

Had some of the nicest Dota 2 players I have ever met. We were behind early, but we managed to wipe them, kill rosh and finish the game.

I did pretty bad, died a couple of times because of greed or because I accidentally selected my bear and had HIM run away instead of me, or dive Mirana way too deep.

Mirana was really good at landing arrows and invoker would always follow up with a sun strike, but no one raged on our team.

Best moment though was pushing bot solo and taking 2 towers + killing off the surviving wraith king from the team fight mid. <3 Druid.

Everyone was so happy with the game we all commended each other. Seriously, I'm waiting for the karmic backlash any second now.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Wait, what the fuck?
500cs in 28 minutes? 1.3k GPM?
Anyone have this replay???
I bet it's that Black AM game
...yup

No one seems to have it.
I queued up RD/AR after one of your games since I wanted to play and although I lost a 2(us) vs 1 melee lane and went 0-3 start I got carried by my great team (Helped a bit later at least, but not really needed) and we communicated the whole game.
MatchID(Dotabuff)
VOD with commentary and minor swearing Any input at all is appreciated, I really wasn't sure what to do in my lane besides ask SK to help kill but he seemed kinda off about playing SK. Maybe courier some HP pots?
Figured it would be nice to have another stream post and a good reference about why I keep nagging Hylian on his camera.

Missed FB because I have like 4 Ursa games and overestimated range, then aggro fail since I didn't look at creeps, but overall I felt pretty okay with my positioning and decisions. I do tend to play cautious.

I get these friendly or silent, but still pay attention teams much more often than bad teams. I think just speaking on the the mic early on just gets people to open up or something.

Yes, Wisp and Viper were dumb, but those 4/5man Black Holes and early LS farm were scary.
pls respond

Kalnos

Banned
pls respond

You were Ursa so you kind of have to rely on your teammates if you want to kill anything early. I haven't watched too much yet but buying a stick/wand (buy the stick from the side shop in your situation) is a great item against spammy heroes. If the harass is *that* bad you could always consider buying a ring of health... don't think Tranquils are worth it after the disassemble nerf.

That Ogre was pretty aggressive and, if he didn't have a ward, could have been punished by your SK pretty hard instead of him sitting in the lane and taking a fireblast to the face every 10 seconds.

Yea that's certainly where Black earned his name...and AM is probably the carry most associated with him...

....but 500cs...

...in < 30 minutes.

I've neither seen nor heard of such a thing before. If someone had told me it was possible, I would have disagreed. That's roughly 30% more farm than I've ever seen in <29 minutes. I think the most I've seen in that time frame was like 360 - 400.

It's just baffling. I'm talking to a guy that says he has the replay. If I can coach him into uploading it, I'll def post it.

If you check his records, he has a TB match with over 800 last hits.

pompidu

Valve really needs to fucking fix this game. 3rd time this week I've been thrown into low priority pool after a game ends and doesn't disconnect from the server properly. Really fucking annoying, fuck another god damn 6 games.

Karakand

why would fear ressurect dignitas?

has dignitas ever actually been good at any game?

it was a tenuous at best reference to his participation in nu-EG, sry

as for your second question, i hope not

the HBO Real Sports about #ESPORTS was centered on one of the players on League's Dignitas but they interview that guy on LCS NA during in the studio segments so i think he's a respected opinion-haver or something

ksan

it was a tenuous at best reference to his participation in nu-EG, sry

as for your second question, i hope not

the HBO Real Sports about #ESPORTS was centered on one of the players on League's Dignitas but they interview that guy on LCS NA during in the studio segments so i think he's a respected opinion-haver or something

implying that lol is esports

FACE

Banned
Most baffling discussion by a casting team of late: "Ember Spirit is an awful concept, he isn't even a Dota hero, remove pls"

I mean, what. He's a bundle of warm joy, a crowd pleaser, etc? We need more Wraith King heroes?

Idiots. Ember is really fun to play as and to watch.

Edit: I've only played ember against bots, I imagine he's even more fun against players.

Acinixys

Theyre super rare cause you cant get them any more

One on the steam market is $8 +

Razzer

My apm is just awful. Been trying tinker against bots and I just can't deal with all the active stuff you have to use. Blink, soul ring, rocket, dagon, eblade, march, rearm. It's too much I tell ya, I just can't keep track of all that and control the camera well and keep tinker himself safe all at the same time. I mean, it doesn't help that my middle finger on my left hand is unusable and I'm righthanded, so I can't just switch to the one where they all work. Ugh. I feel like I'll never be able to properly play heroes like that, which is a shame as I find them so fun in theory.

BHK3

Banned
Are there any pandarins in the WC3 campaigns? If so, which campaigns?

You most likely found your answer by now but no, they were a side race in the games and if I recall correctly could only be played through mercenary shops(in multiplayer) and you could have one on your team in Frozen Throne during a campaign after you finished a certain bonus quest.

ksan

My apm is just awful. Been trying tinker against bots and I just can't deal with all the active stuff you have to use. Blink, soul ring, rocket, dagon, eblade, march, rearm. It's too much I tell ya, I just can't keep track of all that and control the camera well and keep tinker himself safe all at the same time. I mean, it doesn't help that my middle finger on my left hand is unusable and I'm righthanded, so I can't just switch to the one where they all work. Ugh. I feel like I'll never be able to properly play heroes like that, which is a shame as I find them so fun in theory.

have you tried turning on smart cast/smart items? maybe you'd like that more
personally i only use it for mouse4/5, so usually blink and sheep/orchid, because i fucking love blinking without having two click two keys

i use mouse4/5 for blink and sheep, then space for eblade, y for dagon, never any problems to chain combos

elyetis

Had my first Treant Protector 'carry' game, that's actually really fun.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/572796357 ( my friend razor ( mid ) was the one who actually got to carry the game I guess )

I didn't really know what I should build with him, and went midas, thread, BF ( probably shoudn't have? ), AS, MKB ( because of riki's smoke ), basher ( again probably not the best choice ).

Any advise ? ( other than 'don't play treant carry again' )

Acinixys

Had my first Treant Protector 'carry' game, that's actually really fun.
http://dotabuff.com/matches/572796357 ( my friend razor ( mid ) was the one who actually got to carry the game I guess )

I didn't really know what I should build with him, and went midas, thread, BF ( probably shoudn't have? ), AS, MKB ( because of riki's smoke ), basher ( again probably not the best choice ).

Any advise ? ( other than 'don't play treant carry again' )

BKB + MoM

He needs attack speed to do real damage

MoM + Basher/Abyssal is pretty good

Razzer

have you tried turning on smart cast/smart items? maybe you'd like that more
personally i only use it for mouse4/5, so usually blink and sheep/orchid, because i fucking love blinking without having two click two keys

i use mouse4/5 for blink and sheep, then space for eblade, y for dagon, never any problems to chain combos

Dunno about smartcast, seems like the likelihood of misclicking would increase. might try it though. My mouse buttons are really shitty. I've tried using them but didn't feel comfortable.

Top Bottom