• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

shira

I think Liquid has a solid chance to make it to the wild card match, and they likely even get a free spectating booth.
How solid? Permaban bet on it?

Liquid seems too comfortable with their guaranteed contracts and endorsements. Win/lose they get the same paycheque. I'd rather see a hungry team waiting for validation make it like sna, revenge, or ehug.

Kade

Handsome. Mount is too scary though.
8776-dota2_disruptor01.png

So Chen no longer has an armor slot for his mounts and they combined the mounts armor with the mount?

How is that even going to work? Is everyone who has the armor going to get the mount and vice versa? So I currently have Navi's armor on my Buttercup, will I now have 2 items, the complete Navi mount and Buttercup+Armor?

Where does that leave the 2 Chen sets that do not have mounts, but have mount armor?

I've played unranked the past few weeks, so much more fun. I also don't have to play AP so that instantly makes the game 1000x better.
But I want my e-peen to grow. I hate everything about AP though, I'm not the best drafter and I don't trust anyone else drafting. So every ranked mode is shit for me.

Maybe I should quit ranked until I have more experience with more heroes. I have less than 200 games under my belt so there's not a lot of heroes I can reliably play right now.

I had so much more fun in RD, AR and SD.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
idk the white long hair

wooooo

9062-dota2_unreleased_snaggle.png

Snaggletooth is in

Yeah, saw that last night. That and the decent amount of Perfect World items makes me the 'Labor Day' event may still be on for next week.

That MoM better not actually make it in the game. I remember that from the workshop, its goofy looking.

Also, I keep forgetting the Dota 2 Championship League is actually run by Na'vi, which is why they keep giving Na'vi sets out with it.

shira

Yeah, saw that last night. That and the decent amount of Perfect World items makes me the 'Labor Day' event may still be on for next week.

That MoM better not actually make it in the game. I remember that from the workshop, its goofy looking.
IDK all of those items you posted look awful. Even the ones in the patch look bad.

It even seems like they are phasing out unusual couriers in the new chests.

bounchfx

idk the white long hair

wooooo

Snaggletooth is in

!!!!!!!!!11!!1

my heart! I shall hold it still until I actually see it in game. There's been a couple times where things get added then never have actually been released... I'm hopeful for this one though.

I think there might be a sort of part 2 to this. Not like an actual part 2, but another update in a few weeks/early June.

Techies, Pit Lord and Oracle seem so close, more so than many heroes that were a lot closer to release (like Ember Spirit only having textures and ability icons). Pit Lord especially, he's quickly becoming the new Legion/Medusa of delays. Shadow Fiend's remake seems just so close, so much was edited with him this last patch. Tinker still doesn't have workshop specs. Night Stalker's old issue with disappearing items at night seems fixed and he'll probably be item ready soon. Lots of neat stuff going on.

Also that dark red smoke update background unused file is mysterious.

shira

I think there might be a sort of part 2 to this. Not like an actual part 2, but another update in a few weeks/early June.

Techies, Pit Lord and Oracle seem so close, more so than many heroes that were a lot closer to release (like Ember Spirit only having textures and ability icons). Pit Lord especially, he's quickly becoming the new Legion/Medusa of delays. Shadow Fiend's remake seems just so close, so much was edited with him this last patch. Tinker still doesn't have workshop specs. Night Stalker's old issue with disappearing items at night seems fixed and he'll probably be item ready soon. Lots of neat stuff going on.

Also that dark red smoke update background unused file is mysterious.

I'm guessing a big hat update with rtz naga, tvdotto wolfhunter, sing courier comes before the June LAN's. Then nothing till after TI4 when a week after we get some new heroes. Maybe they leave the remakes till then.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/627811420

I'm still a bit confused about this one. I tried my best as a solo support to support the team and get vision for BH, but we kept trading kills and that means the team with the BH eventually pulls ahead. Ursa picked last, and it really fucked us hard in the laning phase. He had to jungle, Tiny safe, and Alch off. I had some difficulty choosing where to lane but I decided to help Tiny get his farm as I'd probably get ganked to hell in the offlane. Their safelane was Sven with BH, offlane Venge, and Huskar mid, jungle Enigma.

We ended up losing the offlane and mid, and as you can see Ursa got outfarmed by Enigma(unsurprisingly) in the jungle. Me being a solo support and our 4 cores meant I couldn't find a lot of farm, and my decision to get an urn did not turn out well aside from the added bulk it gives.

Aside from a couple of stupid deaths I don't think I could've done much else to try and win this. What could've helped? I think if Ursa picked an agressive support instead we could've maybe aggro tri'd or at the very least get a bunch of ganks off to dominate the early game in stead of losing it to an extremely greedy lineup.

I'm guessing a big hat update with rtz naga, tvdotto wolfhunter, sing courier comes before the June LAN's. Then nothing till after TI4 when a week after we get some new heroes. Maybe they leave the remakes till then.

We got a couple heroes between the qualifiers and TI3. If the heroes are not added to CM it doesn't really matter to wait until TI4. If Valve waits until TI4 it will be half a year without a new hero, and it won't be pretty.

Satch

Banned
i dont know which skill it is but sven takes forever to start attacking after either his E or his ult and it is infuriating

i thought i was disarmed and then i started running around in circles, but i wasnt disarmed at all. what gives???

Top Bottom