• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Renoir

I was on my phone killing time. So on twich there is the top viewed stream she was one of them.. i was like ooh snaple cakes.. shes decent to.

Also i know its not really noelle easton.. Just though the resemblance was striking

shira

I want volcano Earthshaker and Nightstalker with working pants as much as anyone else.

LiDshfml.jpg

work it and twerk it baly baby

prismatic gem not included

Renoir

he doesnt look scary anymore..

I do wish they give him some sort of alternate transformation at night that would be cool.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
So there was speculation in the DC discussion of the patch notes that Tusk's snowball is extremely good now because its essentially a 4 second Phase Shift, is that how it actually behaves?

shira

One time I told our DK to carry a TP scroll and he called me a noob.

I've learned they aren't noobs, they just at a different learning phase. The "I need to build 5 daddies" because more damage means more testicles.

tumblr_lgeq1wSTxe1qzsqhgo1_500.png

After about 2-500 hours of losing they will see that maybe a tp scroll is better than sitting in the well for 20 minutes every game.

Vade

Pro, which item opening do you recommend when you are having pretty good laning phase on PA?

Rush BF, Mael into Basher, Midas, 1.09's I am going to jungle because reasons vlad?

Acinixys

So there was speculation in the DC discussion of the patch notes that Tusk's snowball is extremely good now because its essentially a 4 second Phase Shift, is that how it actually behaves?

Yes

Nothing can be targeted while in snowball

So u can snowball to dodge stuff like black hole etc i guess

someone will have to test it when the patch comes out

Hylian7

Yes

Can you still Pudge hook to prematurely break snowball? You could do that on "old" snowball.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
MYM Sheever Ravage

Fucking Bullshit

MYM gg before Lion could get aghs for that delicious Vacuum Mass Finger Combo

G.ZZZ

Yes

Well you techinically have to target an enemy so it's not exactly a phase shift, and you have to snowball toward your enemy anyway.

One thing is sure, this new ability is absurdly good with some teamwork. Prepare ur trilanes.

Razzer

Well you techinically have to target an enemy so it's not exactly a phase shift, and you have to snowball toward your enemy anyway.

One thing is sure, this new ability is absurdly good with some teamwork. Prepare ur trilanes.

Huskar Tree Tusk Aggro trilanes incoming?

Razzer

It just occured to me that SingSing always complains that the biggest problem with Troll Warlord was the cast point on melee Whirling Axes. As he played it almost the most when it was popular, it seems he would likely know what he was on about. And now it's gone. I wonder if it will be enough.

sephi22

That courier is fucking amazing. I would kill my lava azuremir to put lava on that motherfucker if Valve makes it official and unusual.

But yeah, bundling it with a tourney ticket is basically a kiss of death

Top Bottom