• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Black Death was added to the drop table in last night test patch.

aw snap, didn't expect that to happen.

So with Abaddon and Earth Shaker's not-arcanas coming, we have potentially have one more update before we hit crisis mode.

Or they surprise me further and the F2P items are added.

They also have a massive backlog of player/team items never added. Between those and tournament items they could be safe for a few months.

Razzer

I only heard something about esports women either being insane or taken, nicely done tobi :/

Actually I was referring to when Sing disconnected, and Lumi says 'maybe he's sorting out something on his second screen' referencing the Sing masturbation meme. Tobi's response?

'Yeah watching Hentai!' and a long anime Hentai rant after that.

Actually I was referring to when Sing disconnected, and Lumi says 'maybe he's sorting out something on his second screen' referencing the Sing masturbation meme. Tobi's response?

'Yeah watching Hentai!' and a long anime Hentai rant after that.

Really not surprised he did that.

Disruptor Aghs hnnnnng

My regular 5-stack consists of 2500-3500 MMR players who almost always play ranked CM.
One of the most difficult things for us to deal with are aggressive trilanes. We usually run defensive trilanes with farming carry + 2 supports with stun OR carry + Lich + support with stun, but aggressive tris shut us down.

How do you guys deal with this? Do you go aggressive tri yourself if you sense an aggressive tri coming from them? Or do you fight trilane with trilane? What happens when you don't see an agressive tri coming and then realize your folly later when your carry's not able to get any last hits? Is it a good strat to switch lanes and tp your tri to the offlane?
Lich trilane sucks. Offlane dat

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
http://esportsexpress.com/2014/04/university-of-dota-2-faculty-roster/

WloEChk.png

mirana 60% winrate on pro dota 2 games on 6.8

THE HERO IS ONLY GOOD IN THE LOW BRACKETS, WHERE PEOPLE DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTROL THEIR CAMERA

BUBUBU YOU ONLY COMPLAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE GARBAGE. THE HERO IS BALANCED. JUST WARD HER JUNGLE

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's a bit harder to roleplay in 4k pinoy stack.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Ice HERO, ice ITEMS.

Very simple.

#fuckthelore

Test client update
Update 3
Fixed Snowball being unable to right click to load in summoned units
Fixed Snowball interaction with Relocate
Fixed Overwhelming Odds counting issue
Fixed Brewmaster icon
Fixed Vengeance not crediting the source to a hero properly
Fixed Grid View
Fixed Nightmare with Rubick