• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Renoir

Grey Face (no space)

greyface
A derogatory term for a bureaucrat or other order-obsessed person. This word is used almost exclusively by practitioners of the Discordian religion.
I almost made it back out but this fucking greyface had to stop me and ask what I was doing goose-stepping naked around the cafeteria at four in the morning.

huh?

Kard8p3

Test client update

I imagine this is the last one, with a release tonight

i swear to god if youre wrong..

12818013651449fep8.gif

Razzer

greyface
A derogatory term for a bureaucrat or other order-obsessed person. This word is used almost exclusively by practitioners of the Discordian religion.
I almost made it back out but this fucking greyface had to stop me and ask what I was doing goose-stepping naked around the cafeteria at four in the morning.

huh?

No copy pasterino Kappa

Karakand

greyface

huh?

Have you used the internet for more than 6 months and never encountered Discordianism? I'm honestly a little shocked.

Renoir

I Lurk a lot.. reddit, gaf, misc. never came across that term

I guess im getting old , aw lawd.. dat feel.
hold me gaf...

Karakand

I Lurk a lot.. reddit, gaf, misc. never came across that term

I guess im getting old , aw lawd.. dat feel.
hold me gaf...

Discordianism was invented in the 1950s. :p

Anyways saw your Q on the last page, Kappa is an emoticon on Twitch.tv chat that you use to indicate you're trolling.

Top Bottom