• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
ESL Compendium and one each of the new chests, probably end up with the worst sets from both of those.

elyetis

Finaly that huge update worth of 3 month of content, I will have an hard time between playing the new games modes and the new heros, almost too overwhelming.

Finaly that huge update worth of 3 month of content, I will have an hard time between playing the new games modes and the new heros, almost too overwhelming.

and in a week youll have 3 new heroes and complain about how valve released them too fast and now all the idiots in your pubs just instapick them all

Chris R

opened 10 chests no clockwerk LOL

Pudge chainsaw is pretty cool. That and the Invoker set just popped for me.

10 chests? Well at least you can get some of your money back I guess? I'd only ever buy 4 so I don't end up with duplicate sets :(

Zeth

10 chests? Well at least you can get some of your money back I guess? I'd only ever buy 4 so I don't end up with duplicate sets :(

There are 2 sets of 4, but yeah I'll probably sell all but one now hah. The clock set is only rare and it's already barely $10 on the market. Thought it would take a week to be marketable. No loss really.

IceMarker

PATCH STATUS: HAPPENING(?)

umz6xjY.gif

Zeth

Invoker set is great - goes well with lots of older stuff too like the heaven-piercers.

New hats: acquired.

edit: Envy feeding so hard. Welcome to 6.81. (well not technically - but yeah)

kvk1

It looks like all game modes (AP, RD, SD, CD, etc.) are available to everyone from the start now. No need to level up.

elyetis

and in a week youll have 3 new heroes and complain about how valve released them too fast and now all the idiots in your pubs just instapick them all
Oh please, how could it be too fast when it would need them to release the 5 Unreleased hero in the next few day for them to be on par ( well actually still 1 hero behind ) with the speed they had between TI2&3. We survived without too much complain about how too fast things were going during that time, we would survive it again.
And instapick of new hero will always be a reality in AP but I really don't see what slow release can have to do with it or not ( actually the more often the release the quicker another hero can become the new flavor of the month is my guess ).

But yeah I'm sure I will have a great suprise in a week. During that time my kotl should have some more playtime.

bounchfx

got three chests and a summit ticket BOUGHT. Might buy one more chest but I'm not a fan of the disraptor/silencer chest. I do want dat clockwerk though. <3 hawf.

also where's this compendium! I want to browse it hehe

Also I love these new chests. Once you realize people are just buying a whole bunch to get the rare stuff, you can pick up all their scraps for dirt cheap on the market.

got three chests and a summit ticket BOUGHT. Might buy one more chest but I'm not a fan of the disraptor/silencer chest. I do want dat clockwerk though. <3 hawf.

also where's this compendium! I want to browse it hehe

Yeah I was trying to figure out where it is.

Top Bottom