• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Acinixys

5u1DbYn.png

DK
Empire
EG
Navi

The only 4 that matter

shira

Why was Newbee invited? Their roster hasn't been stable and to my knowledge they haven't won anything

Same reason they are holding a world cup in the desert. Financial influence.

which chinese teams would even replace newb and ig? cis? they're probably even less stable. and having 3 slots for the chinese qualifiers while only having one elsewhere would be weird
icefrog is as icefrog does

I don't know much about the whole dota coverage scene but does BTS really have an empire?
ld
merlini
zyori
godz
kpoptosis
lysander
all the na dota casters have done BTS side games
basskip
maybe aui and bulba for the qualifiers

probably sunsfan and synderen too

which chinese teams would even replace newb and ig? cis? they're probably even less stable. and having 3 slots for the chinese qualifiers while only having one elsewhere would be weird

KingKong

Newbees roster is stacked, and who do you invite instead? I think they wanted a good Euro/China balance and LGD/TongFu aren't very strong

Razzer

FUCK KOTL

FUCK SHADOW DEMON

FUCK THAT CHEESY ASS COMBO

WE BEAT YOUR ASS HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Yeah it was frustrating, don't judge my rage.

Demoli

Ogre is too good, outlaned and invoker and got EZ multicasts.

Also, I'd be very surprised if Na'Vi were anywhere near the top 5 this year, they have been playing very subpar for months now. Empire, DK, newbee and IG are gona dominate. Cloud9/ EG are a gamble and Alliance are na'vi are complete question marks.

Top 4 are

DK
Empire
Newbee
IG

sephi22

Where are muh Dreamleague HUD and Loading Screen Bruno?

Also, bounch said in the chat channel that his Shadow Shaman Tang Ki set might come out soon. Can't wait for that shit.

Randdalf

Ogre is too good, outlaned and invoker and got EZ multicasts.

Also, I'd be very surprised if Na'Vi were anywhere near the top 5 this year, they have been playing very subpar for months now. Empire, DK, newbee and IG are gona dominate. Cloud9/ EG are a gamble and Alliance are na'vi are complete question marks.

Top 4 are

DK
Empire
Newbee
IG

As long as Artour doesn't go on tilt, I think EG are a top top team. I think C9 are much more volatile in terms how well they play, at their best they win MLG, at their worst they just draft poorly and fEEd.

Top Bottom