• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
You must have all of the following:

At least 250 lifetime matchmade games played. (Unranked or ranked PvP matches only.)
At least 75 lifetime solo ranked games
At least 30 solo ranked games in the last 21 days in the same division
Official player info on file
A good solo MMR
Number of solo ranked games: 0

Welp, time to hit the grind.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Oh yeah, Perfect World is putting up a bunch of single items on the workshop, a bunch of those will likely make it into a chest.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PerfectWorldChina/myworkshopfiles/?appid=570

Also, this is by far the biggest stretch ever, but the Perfect World account has one notable friend, who seems to be a one of the translators for the chinese version, and he has some notable nicknames:
f9o2JQF.png

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
109, did you get a leader board spot yet? I'll unfollow you if you don't!

Also, I have figured it out. Techies update April 1st. Valve will formally announce the removal of Techies from the game.

Sibylus

Banned
Also, SM is half-dinosaur, half-man. Those lineages diverged like in the Carboniferous and shit, Volvo!

Archaeothyris_BW.jpg

THIS IS YOUR BIRDMAN LOOK AT HIM

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What you're saying is, SWM is related to Dragon Knight.

G.ZZZ

EG just outlane every other team. So fucking unreal. Their lanes are also always so intelligent. They'll win TI4 i'm calling it now.

Artanisix

kick rtz get fluff

#egforti4

The DOTA team is working on official leaderboards. The leaderboards will be based on solo MMR, and there will be some eligibility requirements based on number of lifetime games played, as well as number of solo ranked games played within a recent time period. We're still finalizing the details and will share them when the first leaderboard is posted.

We sent in-client notifications to about a thousand players requesting official player data that will appear on the leaderboards. Unfortunately, many players who are eligible have not yet responded to this notification. Before we post the first leaderboard, we would like to have more players with official player information on file.

Please spread the word: If your solo MMR is high (>5000 or so) and you have played several solo ranked games recently, check your in-client notifications. If you have a pending request for official player information, please submit it!

If you didn't receive a notification, don't worry! If, at any time in the future, you are within reach of a leaderboard and meet the eligibility requirements, we will make it possible for you to submit your information and appear on the leaderboard.

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=130209

alright guys, time to get my solo ranking back above 5000, havent done any solo games in a few months

dmshaposv

EG just outlane every other team. So fucking unreal. Their lanes are also always so intelligent. They'll win TI4 i'm calling it now.

A NA team like EG winning TI4 will help increasing interest and form better NA teams outside of China/EU if f2p is to go by.

That is if their current lineup sticks. RTZ seems to switch teams every other month tho - and he is their strongest player.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
kick rtz get fluff

#egforti4

http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=130209

alright guys, time to get my solo ranking back above 5000, havent done any solo games in a few months
5000 too low, I think you need at least 5300. Get on it, should only take what, 25ish games?

In fact, Matt seems to have gotten hold of some more info. You need to have played 30 games in the last 3 weeks, so at least 10 games a week to stay on the board:
http://www.ongamers.com/articles/dota-2-leaderboards-are-on-the-way/1100-1098/

Artanisix

LMAO ENVY WHAT THE FUCK

5000 too low, I think you need at least 5300. Get on it, should only take what, 25ish games?

The hardest thing for me is that my mid/carry play isn't actually that great, I'd say it's awfully average (109 is a better mid player than I am). My support and offlane are significantly better, but they aren't really positions that can "carry" the game or snowball at all.

Top Bottom