• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

I had no idea Phoenix had a real eagle-like head under his helmet
PWf3GOT.jpg

And yet he is one of the first new heroes in years that wasn't broken down for cosmetics at release (but not necessarily added to the workshop), I assumed because there wasn't any part of him to change, but that helmet could easily be changed (along with his tail and talons, maybe even his wings and ult)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Mind fucking blown.

I would've preferred it if he had no head though. The design threw me off at first but it slowly grew on me as I came to grips the idea of a bird with a metallic sculpture for a head.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Okay, I know I'm guilty of it, and we all are, but I hate it when my team gives up way too early.

I never give up early, and hate people who do. One of my biggest pet peeves with Dota.

Kade

Proof that EE is OBJECTIVELY not bad and is actually VERY good. You cannot deny the facts presented before you.

Demoli

Proof that EE is OBJECTIVELY not bad and is actually VERY good. You cannot deny the facts presented before you.

He may play well in pubs, but dude chokes and cost his team many games with very questionable item coices more often than not. I have not yet watched a c9 game where I went "damn, EE was the reason they won that". They always win DESPITE EE.

On Topic, I'm really sad the leaderboards were introduced without a proper update behind it, that means we should only get the update by Easter :/

JustinBB7

Wagagaming numba #1 haha.

If you meet all the requirements to be eligable, you'd still need to have a higher ranking than the 200th guy right?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The MMR of each division is on a different scale, and comparing MMRs across divisions is not currently meaningful.

AKA Russia/South Americans really do have inflated MMRs and its not just everyone being mad.

And 109, wheres your spot. Check your notification history, looking at that you should really have one unless you haven't done 100 ranked solo matches yet.

Top Bottom