• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Wagagaming numba #1 haha.

If you meet all the requirements to be eligable, you'd still need to have a higher ranking than the 200th guy right?

Yeah, but outside of europe, there isn't even 200 guys. I think a lot of people over looked the notification.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
wow i opened a chest and go vestments of the fallen princess set! Umm if i keep opening chest do i get another chance of getting another fallen princess set? bc i kinda wanna sell one and keep one for myself

Quesa

wow i opened a chest and go vestments of the fallen princess set! Umm if i keep opening chest do i get another chance of getting another fallen princess set? bc i kinda wanna sell one and keep one for myself

If you're feeling lucky you could sell it now, wait for the price to drop some and then buy it when it's at a lower price. Not guarantees though.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
He might not have 100 solo games yet

I think he does. A cursory look through his last 100 games show most of them were solo. Since he has almost 400 Ranked games, at least 100 of them should be solo since no one in his friends list has that many games with him.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
He might not have 100 solo games yet

I was thinking that, but has over 375 ranked games played to date. While they could mostly be party, he has to at least be close to 100.

I think there may be a console command that can output how many you played.

So, now that Liquid has kicked Fluff, who do you think they will replace him with? Mason could be a good choice.

Can't say this honestly surprises me, dude lit the team on fire for his peace of mind. Wow, it didn't work? You don't say.
I'm just surprised they didn't kick him right away. Maybe they wanted a replacement lined up first.

Also, I like how the article title is classy way of saying "kicked from team",

Someone else did point out that ixmike is still technically part of Liquid, maybe he will stand in until a proper replacement. Also, it could be Demon, it is a bit odd that he stopped playing with Dog.

Sibylus

Banned
Look at all those fucken Canucks
emot-canada.gif

Can't say this honestly surprises me, dude lit the team on fire for his peace of mind. Wow, it didn't work? You don't say.

ACE 1991

Welp, I'm done with dota for the foreseeable future I think, or at least until I have time to commit to playing with a stack of five cool people. Solo queuing is just a frustrating experience that I just don't want to participate in anymore.

inkls

Welp, I'm done with dota for the foreseeable future I think, or at least until I have time to commit to playing with a stack of five cool people. Solo queuing is just a frustrating experience that I just don't want to participate in anymore.

What servers are you in, what timezone, mmr?

Ketch

the split push is a dirty dirty game... we just slowly walked into their base and they couldn't do anything to stop us. Feels bad, but also really good.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Wow is arteezy really number 1 on the SOLO leaderboards? How did he get past all the feeders, bad players and all around dicks in regular mm? Can a single player really have that influence on a team?

Randdalf

Wow is arteezy really number 1 on the SOLO leaderboards? How did he get past all the feeders, bad players and all around dicks in regular mm? Can a single player really have that influence on a team?

He goes mid, takes most of the farm on the map, hogs the courier with bottle crowing and mostly picks heroes that can dominate with lots of gold.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yeah.

Above 5k the pool is so small at any given hour, you're bound to run into the streamers.

Chris R

Yeah.

Above 5k the pool is so small at any given hour, you're bound to run into the streamers.

109 getting destroyed by shaman :(

edit: EVERYONE getting destroyed by shaman

edit #2: Still think it's awesome that they are playing with world renown players. Wish I had such skills :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Rumors are saying that Team Dog is going to be picked up by Online Kingdom. And by rumors I mean sourceless reddit speculation.

Hylian7

u were right

gg

Nah, you can do it. You were just making some mistakes and need practice at it. Permanently sheeping that late game carry that you were having so much trouble with is incredibly satisfying. Some things I noticed.

1. Practice last hitting in an empty lobby. You don't need a Null Talisman, and at most a Mantle of Intelligence. It is hard, and weird because of the projectile speed. You just have to be anticipatory about it, especially against high damage opponents.

2. Stack ancients. I watched one match where you were on the offlane and weren't getting much farm, and you could have easily ran back on Dire side and stacked the ancients. You can stand on that little spot on the cliff to the left of your T1 tower and use March from there.

4. You have to pick and choose your skillbuild. You can't really do 1-1-1 on Tinker with any effectiveness. Instead either go 4-4-0-0 or 4-0-4-0. The latter is generally better as it allows you a way to catch up (Marching ancients), but the former is better if you are snowballing. I find it better to max laser as it delivers pure damage and the blind effect has it's obvious perks.

5. Get a bottle, even if you aren't rushing it and it's after BoTs. Part of the reason people rush Bottle on Tinker is that you spend less time when in the fountain if you keep spamming it, and you will be there a lot.

6. Dagon rush really isn't that good. A Blink Dagger and Sheepstick are both far and away more important. Dagon is just a lategame "for funzies" item. When you buy Blink, make sure you Blink into the trees and march from there!

7. Always Soul Ring after a Rearm.

Top Bottom