• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

So a friend of mine that plays LoL was analysing peoples' choice of champs for what style of champ they like in particular and what champ they might like to pick up in the future. I might as well take that idea to Dota.

What does this image of heroes I like say about me and what heroes might I like in the future, GAF?

Scum tier picks. Like everyone but skywrath is top p+b.

I can't find a real link there, all those heroes play pretty different from each other. Maybe you just like powerful heroes?

FACE

Banned
Legion Commander is pretty decent against mobile heroes like Slark and Weaver unless they get Linken's. More often than not, you'll jump onto someone and get blown up because you blinked yourself into a bad position. When 5 man Dota starts (roughly after 10 minutes), I feel she's kinda shit.

She's great against uncoordinated pubs.

Boken

Banned
So a friend of mine that plays LoL was analysing peoples' choice of champs for what style of champ they like in particular and what champ they might like to pick up in the future. I might as well take that idea to Dota.

What does this image of heroes I like say about me and what heroes might I like in the future, GAF?

Probably.

No, I liked those heroes when they weren't popular and I'll continue to like them when they are.

I guess I like powerful heroes but doesn't everybody?

o n it seems like u like mobility
spells over rightclick

so yeah puck n qop i guezz

Ketch

It would be awesome if the game had a netflix like recommendation system based on how many people play what sets of heroes. "Popular this week" or "You did really well with Puck, you might also enjoy QoP".

In the subject of LC, I think I'm beginning to see one of the issues with her. Her ultimate is like Doom in that it totally shuts down one hero, doom is a spell that you really want to use to initiate or at least use ASAP.... but you can't really do that with duel without a huge risk of feeding hard and loosing the fight. Duel shines at the end of a fight when everyone is trying to run away. She's like bizarro doom.

I'm gonna keep playing her in mid mostly.

really not trying to be insensitive but im starting to suspect that flight 370 was abducted by aliens and this is a huge cover-up to avoid global panic at the discovering of the existence of these extra terrestrial life forms

That's really nice of you to have said considering 270 people have lost their lives with their families continuing to suffer.

inkls

I'm talking about Earth, Storm and Ember. The cool spirits :p

J/K Venge is also cool.

Could it work as a team comp though? Storm mid, Ember safelane with venge and Earth support, Spirit breaker offlane? Even though that team is countered by bkb, I could see it work.

You like ganking alot, you also like glowing eyes.

What about me? PL, DP, Doom, Veno, Undying, LD, Shadow Shaman, silencer, BH.

ACE 1991

really not trying to be insensitive but im starting to suspect that flight 370 was abducted by aliens and this is a huge cover-up to avoid global panic at the discovering of the existence of these extra terrestrial life forms

Oh, well that makes your asinine comment totally cool.

Daww
FtfeUsW.jpg

I love that we know what Phoenix's face looks like, I can't believe this discovery took 2 months

manfestival

That's really nice of you to have said considering 270 people have lost their lives with their families continuing to suffer.

Oh, well that makes your asinine comment totally cool.

I expected this much as your responses are the same responses to posts like that 90% of the time on here. My heart goes out to those families. I do feel like the plane went down and its just a series of unfortunate events that occurred with lots of questions but the whole government handling of this and the constant *look over here we found debris but not really* is growing old. Sorry not trying to derail the topic too much. I don't believe in aliens per say but who knows.

I expected this much as your responses are the same responses to posts like that 90% of the time on here. My heart goes out to those families. I do feel like the plane went down and its just a series of unfortunate events that occurred with lots of questions but the whole government handling of this and the constant *look over here we found debris but not really* is growing old. Sorry not trying to derail the topic too much. I don't believe in aliens per say but who knows.

So not only could you predict the responses, you knew full well at the insensitive nature of what you were writing about and you still posted it?

And then you speak of not wanting to derail a thread talking about a computer game? This makes all the sense in the world.

FACE

Banned
Oh she's a good ganker no doubt. I'm just saying she has little use in the popular 5-manning strat 10 minutes into the game.

Most definitely. She can probably get a support if she MoC -> BKB -> Blink -> Duel, but that's about it.

Could it work as a team comp though? Storm mid, Ember safelane with venge and Earth support, Spirit breaker offlane? Even though that team is countered by bkb, I could see it work.

Not sure about Bara, man. It's way too easy to stop him.

What in the actual fuck?!

Razzer

You like ganking alot, you also like glowing eyes.

What about me? PL, DP, Doom, Veno, Undying, LD, Shadow Shaman, silencer, BH.

You like pushing and 5-manning from what I can see. Maybe try Pugna?

manfestival

So not only could you predict the responses, you knew full well at the insensitive nature of what you were writing about and you still posted it?

And then you speak of not wanting to derail a thread talking about a computer game? This makes all the sense in the world.

whatever I will delete it and we will move on. I see all sorts of off topic talk in other threads. The situation I would not want on anyone. Anyone that surfs gaf can predict the type of response to such a statement since it doesnt align with the norm.

Also, is it me or does space cow really drop off late game? I know it says hes a carry according to valve but later game it seems like he can be phased out really easily unless thats just teams sticking together.

Boken

Banned
whatever I will delete it and we will move on. I see all sorts of off topic talk in other threads. The situation I would not want on anyone. Anyone that surfs gaf can predict the type of response to such a statement since it doesnt align with the norm.

oh yeah youre so edgy and intellectual with your conspiracy talk of aliens and government coverups
we're such sheeple for having common decency. you showed us

manfestival

oh yeah youre so edgy and intellectual with your conspiracy talk of aliens and government coverups
we're such sheeple for having common decency. you showed us

No, that's misconstruing my words.. Clearly I painted an incorrect picture of myself and such is the reaction to it. Nothing less and nothing more. I'm done, please just drop it and move on. I already made my edit

Acinixys

Also, is it me or does space cow really drop off late game? I know it says hes a carry according to valve but later game it seems like he can be phased out really easily unless thats just teams sticking together.

Valves "hero roles" are retarded and should be ignored

They say Sven and Gyro are hard supports for example

Sven MAYBE but Gyro must be the worst support ever

This GIF pisses me off so much. As it starts and she flicks her hair it clips through her shoulder. Like holy shit how do you miss that?

SamVimes

Code:
livestreamer http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b1h6o_the-alliance-vs-na-vi-dota-2-champions-league-semi-final_videogames?start=50 720p

ez lyf

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Code:
livestreamer http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b1h6o_the-alliance-vs-na-vi-dota-2-champions-league-semi-final_videogames?start=50 720p

ez lyf

Even livestreamer in VLC is lagging like shit for me.

ed: oh good I missed first blood

ed2: yay, missed second blood too. WHAT THE FUCK is this stream...

It has gotten to that point where it is pretty bizarre manifestival that no one knows what happened to that plane. Haven't read up on it enough to really have an opinion though.

Also, really can't tell if people are trolling you or are actually super sensitive, based on some posters previous posting patterns.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Unwatchable... what a damn shame.
It has gotten to that point where it is pretty bizarre manifestival that no one knows what happened to that plane. Haven't read up on it enough to really have an opinion though.

Also, really can't tell if people are trolling you or are actually super sensitive, based on some poster's previous comments.

You dun goofed.

Top Bottom