• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT4| The saga of Vade and ReRixo: the Boat Anchors continues.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
However, there is nothing more panic inducing in Dota than getting dust popped on you just as you thought you got away for the first time. ( Also for other heroes but for Riki it's amplified)

I got dusted like 3 or 4 times in that game and didn't die once to it. That's why you buy a diffusal. All my deaths were from yolo diving towers and/or fountain because I thought I was invincible.

Razzer

I got dusted like 3 or 4 times in that game and didn't die once to it. That's why you buy a diffusal. All my deaths were from yolo diving towers and/or fountain because I thought I was invincible.

Well it's still scary. You aren't gonna be mega snowballing every game. Dude isn't that tanky after all.

Oh and diffusal charges are not gonna last forever either if you are using it offensively. And that's only after you get it in the first place.

elyetis

But how long before we can actually play it ? I don't want another Legion commander.

But still reassuring, Techies might actually not be the last hero to be released, which I began to think was sadly possible.
Crossing finger for the Captain's Mode hero pool parity with dota 1 to be done before the TI4 qualifier.

( let me be a believer for one day, that valve aren't ars*ole who keep the most requested hero for last, and that they didn't spend the last 2 month on 4chan )

Madouu

ITS HAPPENING

^ Nice courier bro

N0tail's disruptor is so fucking good.

He scared me with his two first glimpses but afterwards he proceeded to play pretty much perfectly. Disruptor is such a fun hero, cool to see him get used more & more. He's great with very agressive wards and heroes like Elder Titan that can scout enemy heroes for him.

Trixi did an amazing job this game as well. On to game 2, hopefully Na'vi bounce back with some better picks this time.

K.Sabot

I don't know what's real anymore. The reddit post on TI4 details. The EsportsExpress RTZ post. The Cybrog obviously is April fools though.

FACE

Banned
He scared me with his two first glimpses but afterwards he proceeded to play pretty much perfectly. Disruptor is such a fun hero, cool to see him get used more & more. He's great with very agressive wards and heroes like Elder Titan that can scout enemy heroes for him.

Trixi did an amazing job this game as well. On to game 2, hopefully Na'vi bounce back with some better picks this time.

I think that Midas on SF didn't do much for him.

Hylian7

I would be so happy if Valve surprised us with a stealth Techies thingy today...
The "April Apocalypse" update, where Techies shows up and the map is all blown up. Get Explosive Chests that contain items that make your hero explode on death.

I said this same idea but for "March Mayhem" at the beginning of March.

brentech

anyone know the tko event id, is it 183, I know dreamleague or tko, is, I can't remember which. cyborgmatt site is crushed by techies

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I've come around on MLG streams. Their 1080p stream is lag free pretty much 100% of the time and if I watch it embedded or on livestreamer as opposed to on their website I don't have to watch their bullshit, no-volume control ads. Yes I am an entitled internet asshole. Want to fight about it?

M.D

nAljA6u.gif

Madouu

gg fnatic, well deserved. Happy to see roaming slardar in action work in a pro game, been running it in pubs and it's a lot of fun

"Make it a FUCKING rampage! Yeah!"

Wow, I love the announcers for the Navi v Fnatic game.

sunsfan & synderen, they're great

Hylian7

I still need to watch this m0tail Meepo from yesterday. I heard he ran it as a core and not support? Good, Meepo is a core and ain't no support.

LiQuid!

You know, grats to Fnatic and all since they played out of their minds the last two days, but really this was a series where they won against a carry Necro. You can't really put too much weight on it.

Fun as hell tournament tho. Most fun I've had watching pro Dota since TI3.

Trasher

Captain's Draft is so
residentsleeper.png

Do the stats from a tournament like this even get logged or included overall with legit (CM) tournament stats?

Hylian7

aeolist

Banned
most of the damage was coming from the naix bomb so blink was first priority, once he had enough farm to pick up something else the game was pretty much over

Top Bottom