• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT5| TECHIES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimatum

Banned
tinker boots are cheap on the market, I thought they would be worth way more

I thought I got the worst immortal (sniper) but it's worth quite a bit for some reason

Falk

that puzzling face
Maybe everyone who got the Sniper immortal deleted it out of disgust, resulting in much smaller supply.

Acinixys

tinker boots are cheap on the market, I thought they would be worth way more

I thought I got the worst immortal (sniper) but it's worth quite a bit for some reason

What? The Sniper immortal is awsome

Everytime you shoot a massive shell pops out the side of the gun

If we average $50K/day for the prize pool from here on out, we'll hit $10m on July 17th. The day TI4 begins.

As a side note, we've currently never dipped below $75k/day to date.

Assuming no less than $75K/day average, we reach $11.16m on the 17th.

Wow

shira

I wonder how long before we get workshop requirements for Tinker and DK's dragon form so we can get new items made for them

I'm guessing the DK immortal was a reason they didn't accept the CNY version by Zach & Slater.
637x358.resizedimage

I even prefer this one.

Pratfall

I'm guessing the DK immortal was a reason they didn't accept the CNY version by Zach & Slater.

I even prefer this one.

Mecha-DK for me all the way.

Opened 3 boxes, got CM, Lion and Storm. Happy with CM and Lion, will never play storm. Will probably just buy the rest I want on the market (WR, DK, DP)

One of my friends is gonna be at WPC-ACE for 3rd place games/all-stars and the grand finals.

They're Asian so it'll be easy to pick them out

Razzer

Man, I simply have to use that Windrunner cape, which is a shame as it means I got very little mileage out of my white Wild Wind cape, which is also baller. Why must you have so many great items Windy :(

Kade

What inscriptions are supposed to come with the Fin King's Charm? I want to buy one of the market but don't want to get screwed.

Kade

Lion has no kinetic gem

Mine came with inscribed Mana drained and 1 open slot

Okay. Figured it had one since everything else did and thought people on the market were just being assholes selling them without Kinetic gems. Thanks for the answer.

I got the wr immortal. What's all the talk about kinetic gems? I see it in the cape but have no idea what its purpose is for. If I remove it what can it do (I'm not removing it, just wondering)? It has another gem in it as well I think for tracking.

shira

jboC1YAsn1J9VR.png

https://steamep.com/

If you are lacking trading cards or you care about this kind of stuff steamep is back to help you get your full set.

You toggle which cards you want/have and then it matches you with potential trade.

Trade to complete your set and unlock the crab whistle compenjum points.

Thermite

I got the wr immortal. What's all the talk about kinetic gems? I see it in the cape but have no idea what its purpose is for. If I remove it what can it do (I'm not removing it, just wondering)? It has another gem in it as well I think for tracking.

Pretty sure kinetic gems give items their custom animations.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Go mid as LC, 3-1-1, wreck face when they try to get up in your grill, heal up in between trades. It'll be viable so long as people underestimate how much damage her arrows do.

Her jungle is hot ass. 10-11 minute blink at the earliest is unacceptable.

Razzer

Go mid as LC, 3-1-1, wreck face when they try to get up in your grill, heal up in between trades. It'll be viable so long as people underestimate how much damage her arrows do.

Her jungle is hot ass. 10-11 minute blink at the earliest is unacceptable.

Oh he knows. He knows.

Hylian7

I have all the regular immortals and the Dragon Form.

Also I LOVE the Tinker BoTs. I particularly like the effect and how they change the BoTs item icon. I hope we see more item icon changing items like that.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Heh i spent 30 bucks to level up my way to 85 and i got ALL of the immortal items, yes even the rare drops. Feel free to envy me gaf for my luck.

Heh i spent 30 bucks to level up my way to 85 and i got ALL of the immortal items, yes even the rare drops. Feel free to envy me gaf for my luck.

Well.

Considering you could have gotten all the Immortal items off the Marketplace for a total of about $11...

...I'm not sure you won. But hey, you had fun opening presents.

So, I was talking about the Tinker BoT with a friend and only today I figured out that everyone that TPs has their player color in the effect. Now I can finally complete my road to 4k, seriously, I always had to back off if someone TPed in that I could wreck because I did not know who it could be.

Get on my level brah: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114137842&postcount=9061

You don't get duplicates of the non rare drops.

Razzer

So, I was talking about the Tinker BoT with a friend and only today I figured out that everyone that TPs has their player color in the effect. Now I can finally complete my road to 4k, seriously, I always had to back off if someone TPed in that I could wreck because I did not know who it could be.

Get on my level brah: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114137842&postcount=9061

You don't get duplicates of the non rare drops.

It seems as though the Tinker immortal has been one of the most educational items ever, I've seen quite a few people say this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom