• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

inkls

My prediction for hero with the most wins looks like it's coming true! Jump on this DOOM TRAIN!!!!! CHUU CHUUU!

Someone from the wrong side of the argument please explain why doom sucks again.

"he sucks without the abilities that make him good"

Wok

I was playing "Least Played" with an Ursa with Orb of Venom and Mask of Madness. I told him it does not stack (and the French description says so), but according to the wiki (and maybe the English description), it does stack. I don't know who to trust.

Messiah

I was playing "Least Played" with an Ursa with Orb of Venom and Mask of Madness. I told him it does not stack (and the French description says so), but according to the wiki (and maybe the English description), it does stack. I don't know who to trust.

Skadi and Lifesteal stacks, so I always assumed the same applies to OoV.

They have been working on back end since TI started. It should slowly be getting better and better. The numbers are super high right now. Shit ton of traffic to deal with.

okno

Well, it's finally happening: I'm in the process of downloading DOTA2 to my computer as we speak.

Are you gents friendly to new folk? Please don't hate me.

Spookie

They have been working on back end since TI started. It should slowly be getting better and better. The numbers are super high right now. Shit ton of traffic to deal with.

I think I've got the shittest net connection on GAF and the issues appear to be relatively resolved for me. Just the odd blip at the moment.

Are you gents friendly to new folk? Please don't hate me.

Add 109. I heard he's super friendly.

Ketch

Is lifestealer a good counter vs doom? doom is a slow str hero and life stealer has free magic immunity plus the ability to surprise the doom so seems like life stealer would come out on top.

inkls

Is lifestealer a good counter vs doom? doom is a slow str hero and life stealer has free magic immunity plus the ability to surprise the doom so seems like life stealer would come out on top.

doom goes through magic immunity and cancels ls' heal. I've had the matchup previously, only time i've had to buy aghs really because he was too tanky to take out solo.

Fee

How do i go about getting a invite to the NeoGAF guild in game? I haven't gotten much of a response from anyone in the public chat channel.

what a shame.
aN2V6.png

Top Bottom